The Student Room Group

Saudi Arabian employer cuts off Indian woman's hand!!!

-----
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I can't help but feel when we make deals with the Saudis, we're making a deal with the devil.
The treatment of Indian/Chinese/Filipino etc. in the ME is absolutely disgusting in general.

We really should stop dealing with these nasty people until they vastly improve the treatment of their migrant workers.
And this is who we nominate to join the UN Human Rights Council...

Money talks.
I really feel so sorry for the slaves these islamic countries so inhumanely abuse
Reply 5
Original post by Fango_Jett
We really should stop dealing with these nasty people
Oil.
Because it is illegal to criticise muslims.
Reply 7
You are concerned of saudi cutting a hand of a woman.

How about the main question why is the media quite about the brutal mass mudrder and destruction in the ME.

Let statistics talk:

In Yeman

Over 13,000 killed
Over 20,000 injured
In a war that the saudis are losing
Sanction supplied by suadi arabia over 20 million people in one of the poorest countries on earth.
The question is where is human rights, so called UN

In Syria, Iraq, hundrads of thousands killed by terrorists groups supported and backedup by saudi arabia and trained by USA and UK.

So how clever is it that you kill people in their homeland, then you claim humanity over migrants?

You may get some hints from here
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/08/britain-guilty-silence-yemen-saudi-arabia

They need to understand that saudi arabia is losing, wake up...

The interest of the UK is with the people of the ME, because the saudi regieme are comming to an end, they are done.
The amount of money spent on terrorism by the saudis is causing deep depression in their economy.

Isil killed even British citizen and yet the government is still training them, just manipulating British public calling terrorist as nuetral opposition, which is a clear contradiction that even a baby knows.

Wake up...
Absolutly disgraceful. No doubt the Saudi government will defend the employer's actions because they too are a bunch ****ing barbarians.

I really wish we could just colonise them, because carpet bombing them might be a little over the top.
Reply 9
Trust me you'll see the fall of the hitler and the nazis of the ME, represented by the saudi royal family and the children of terrorism.
Its disgusting whats going on there. Shameful.
They are slaves - They have no choice once they are there. They take their passport from them and abuse them. Plenty of videos similar to the OP of Saudi's beating and abusing their slaves for the most trivial of things, making them kiss their feet and stuff
Original post by Fango_Jett
The treatment of Indian/Chinese/Filipino etc. in the ME is absolutely disgusting in general.

We really should stop dealing with these nasty people until they vastly improve the treatment of their migrant workers.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/05/indonesia-to-stop-sending-domestic-workers-to-middle-east-reports
Reply 13
A Fascist state run by autocratic leaders and supported by the American government. Are you surprised they're not being criticised?
So disgusting. Last weeks one was just horrible to watch, this is just disgusting to hear. It's so sad.
The point no-one seems to have raised yet is the Saudi immigration system is, in practice, slavery. In so many instances Saudi employers keep the passports of workers to prevent them from leaving. It's illegal to do so, but it's common practice.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDec
Absolutly disgraceful. No doubt the Saudi government will defend the employer's actions because they too are a bunch ****ing barbarians.

I really wish we could just colonise them, because carpet bombing them might be a little over the top.

It's disgusting they are treated in such an ill manner

Colonise? Oh gosh,please don't start that nonsense
Original post by TheCitizenAct
The point no-one seems to have raised yet is the Saudi immigration system is, in practice, slavery. In so many instances Saudi employers keep the passports of workers to prevent them from leaving. It's illegal to do so, but it's common practice.

Pretty sure that's a normal thing over there. And actually not everyone's passport gets taken away,some expats get to keep theirs. It depends I think
Original post by queen-bee
Pretty sure that's a normal thing over there. And actually not everyone's passport gets taken away,some expats get to keep theirs. It depends I think

True, however it's very common practice. It opens up the possibility of the employer using the passport as a form of leverage. Then again, even without the passport the employee can't leave the country without the employer's permission (entry/exist visa).
Original post by queen-bee
It's disgusting they are treated in such an ill manner

Colonise? Oh gosh,please don't start that nonsense

Well it is better than carpet bombing and clearly these savage need to be civilised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply