Physics Notes - Unit 5- More to come watch

Announcements

hi

Notes for Physics Edexcel

So far:

Unit 5
    Gravitational fields
    Electric fields

the electric one has pictures and it won't let me put it up as it's too big even zipped so PM me f yo want it by email/MSN.

please tell me if you spot any mistakes /omissions and please add any of your own!
    rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    hi

I'm doing myself notes for physics edexcel unit 5 at the mo and thought id put them up in case they are of use to anyone

please tell me if you can think of anything important I've left out/ got wrong (i have missed out stuff like the pics of different types of fields, cos I know what they are )

with a bit of luck ill put up summaries for other topics as i do them

please add any of your own!
    rosie
    nice 1

ReputationRep:
    which exam board are you doing?
    very good notes, and posting them here was a good idea but there was some stuff i didn't recognise.

(Original post by scarlet ibis)
    which exam board are you doing?
    very good notes, and posting them here was a good idea but there was some stuff i didn't recognise.
    edexcel

they are based on my class notes, the syllabus, revision guide & textbook.. think of anything to add?

bumping this up now more notes are available

rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    bumping this up now more notes are available

rosie
    do you have notes for other units?

(Original post by keisiuho)
    do you have notes for other units?
    not yet i will be making some for unit 4 & 6 tho

rosie

Capacitance notes

Rosie

ReputationRep:
    cool

i find your notes v. useful (thanx 4 the electric fields notes btw) i have very good notes of my own, its just interesting to see a different perspective on a topic, and different ways of explaining the same thing.

(Original post by scarlet ibis)
    cool

i find your notes v. useful (thanx 4 the electric fields notes btw) i have very good notes of my own, its just interesting to see a different perspective on a topic, and different ways of explaining the same thing.
    have to say a lot of it is directly quoted from my own notes/revision guide etc

rosie

ReputationRep:
    Good stuff, cheers!

pm me your email for these ones...too big to upload

rosie

hi
    sorry fif you PMd me for ones by email, my email's just being a bit strange at the mo but i will get them over asap.

Magnetic fields notes attached

anyone else starting to panic.....?

rosie

ReputationRep:
    do the same for paper 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitkaiser)
    do the same for paper 6
    thats sounds a bit rude... m8... if you want crana to do it... i would edit that and stick a please in maybe...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for sharing ur notes... they r helpful! if only i saw em b4 the mod 4/5 papers! but hey, they will be useful for unit 6 (bleugh... 2hrs on my bday as well *cry*.) so thanks!!

glad they have been of some use!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.