Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else worried the exam board will screw up the marking on your paper? This year my college got loads of remarks and some went up from E's to A's! Then we got photocopies of papers back and some people had written the wrong thing and got full marks whilst others had did it right and got no marks. Ive had about 7 remarks personally and they have all gone up by at least one grade.
    Im really worried about my RS coursework because i got 90/100 in two exams then 60/100 in my coursework! Hwoever i used it in my cambridge interview and they said it was great! So i'm concerned that even though i have rewritten it, i still wont get the mark i need!
    Is anyone else worried?

ReputationRep:
    ye i am, cos i'll b thinkin, tom, u retard! U dint revbise enough!

But actually, I got an A, and they'll have given me like a C

I reckon, they'll look at my answer, look at there mark scheme, and if they dont see a resemblence in the 3.5 milli seconds they spend lookin, they'll just corss it

Maybe my imaginination is running away with, does that really happen, or are they axaminers quite thourogh

ReputationRep:
    lol i thought u were calling me a retard then, im called tom too! We'll my psych teacher marks papers and she doesnt know anything she used my work to give the class! The worrying thing is that the paper she is marking this year, she has taught wrong to her own class thus god help the people whos papers she marks!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.