Israeli police/army execute Palestinian woman

Watch this thread
username945663
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKF-...ature=youtu.be

Video of her being shot. No blood or anything like that but you do see/hear her being shot.

I imagine Israelis must really hate cameras at this moment. They can't hide their dirty work. They think they can shoot people and just say "he/she tried to stab someone" to get away with it. Pity for them that video footage doesn't back them up.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by IdeasForLife)

Video of her being shot. No blood or anything like that but you do see/hear her being shot.

I imagine Israelis must really hate cameras at this moment. They can't hide their dirty work. They think they can shoot people and just say "he/she tried to stab someone" to get away with it. Pity for them that video footage doesn't back them up.
There's some great footage of Palestinians using civilian buildings as. Cover to launch rockets targeting Israeli civilains.

If you look hard enough on the internet you'll see Palestinian suicide bombers blowing up civilians cafes.
MrKmas508
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
There's some great footage of Palestinians using civilian buildings as. Cover to launch rockets targeting Israeli civilains.

If you look hard enough on the internet you'll see Palestinian suicide bombers blowing up civilians cafes.
I heard something like that as well. It was a lecture by a Christian Palestinian talking about how they still force her family to pay Jizyah and when he refused they killed her uncle. Also about how when Hamas do their strikes against Israel they launch them from the roofs of Christian houses because if a rocket gets fired back Muslims won't get hurt. The moral of the lecture was that the Israel Palestine issue isn't as one sided as it appears and that if the shoe was on the other foot the Muslim Palestinians would probably do worse to the Jews anyway.
Ebony & Ivory
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Swear down, this website is so gay*

If it was a muslim killing someone, this thread would have exploded. The idiots would come on here with their "religion of peace" comments and whatnot

*no offence to gay people btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ebony & Ivory
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)

(Original post by MrKmas508)
I heard something like that as well. It was a lecture by a Christian Palestinian talking about how they still force her family to pay Jizyah and when he refused they killed her uncle. Also about how when Hamas do their strikes against Israel they launch them from the roofs of Christian houses because if a rocket gets fired back Muslims won't get hurt. The moral of the lecture was that the Israel Palestine issue isn't as one sided as it appears and that if the shoe was on the other foot the Muslim Palestinians would probably do worse to the Jews anyway.
Completely missed the point

Yes, there are terrorists on both sides.

But look at what the isreali army are doing. The point here is that they killed a woman, and they completely lied about why they killed her

Posted from TSR Mobile
RiverOfTears
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Bigots.
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That's a knife in her hand?

She's crazy! US they would of shot her too.
Bill_Gates
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RiverOfTears)
Oh just shut it, big head.
She clearly had a knife in her hand? I can say what i want.

She crazy. Who knows what else she was packing? could be a suicide bomber.
RiverOfTears
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
She clearly had a knife in her hand? I can say what i want.

She crazy. Who knows what else she was packing? could be a suicide bomber.
Carry on spouting rubbish.
Bill_Gates
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RiverOfTears)
Carry on spouting rubbish.
Think anyone can see that from the video. She apparently stabbed someone too.

Disgusting.
username2207427
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Reallly? i mean seriously your stating muslim Palestinians will do worse to the jews like they enjoy it..... I blame neither Jewish people or the Palestinians. The Jizyah is paid by every non-muslim in a muslim country...... its like tax. and Hamas is an organisation of terrorists/freedom fighters what they do cant be blamed on the Palestinians. The Palestinians just want back their land that was promised by the British government (the McMahon letter and the Balfour deceleration) ...... but because hitler was racist against the jews they fled to Palestine and aggression between Jews and Palestinian's started...... Palestinians already lived there, the Jews came to them although they believe that the land was bionically theirs..... sorry if this sounds extremist to whoever has a problem but its the truth.

By the way there aren't only muslim Palestinians there are also christian Palestinians etc. etc.
MrKmas508
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sana_malik)
Reallly? i mean seriously your stating muslim Palestinians will do worse to the jews like they enjoy it..... I blame neither Jewish people or the Palestinians. The Jizyah is paid by every non-muslim in a muslim country...... its like tax. and Hamas is an organisation of terrorists/freedom fighters what they do cant be blamed on the Palestinians. The Palestinians just want back their land that was promised by the British government (the McMahon letter and the Balfour deceleration) ...... but because hitler was racist against the jews they fled to Palestine and aggression between Jews and Palestinian's started...... Palestinians already lived there, the Jews came to them although they believe that the land was bionically theirs..... sorry if this sounds extremist to whoever has a problem but its the truth.

By the way there aren't only muslim Palestinians there are also christian Palestinians etc. etc.
That's what I said. A Christian Palestinian basically said that they're both bad and that we should just be happy it's not us. Jizyah is common however it's not fair and so it's unacceptable however I know you disagree and that's why I don't feel sympathy for you.
username2207427
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That's what I said. A Christian Palestinian basically said that they're both bad and that we should just be happy it's not us. Jizyah is common however it's not fair and so it's unacceptable however I know you disagree and that's why I don't feel sympathy for you.
i don't agree with Jizyah but its law there.......... not much we can do but i know that the Jizyah money is given in benefits to widows and orphan children. and the Muslims in the country all ready give Zakat so its balanced out....... no ones paying more than the other........... its just called different things
BaconandSauce
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by IdeasForLife)

Yet some of us see this as a good thing as we can see why the Palestinians are getting shot in the first place

But she took a knife to a gun fight and lost

Won't waste a tear on this one (nor the others committing suicide at the moment)
Swanbow
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i don't agree with Jizyah but its law there.......... not much we can do but i know that the Jizyah money is given in benefits to widows and orphan children. and the Muslims in the country all ready give Zakat so its balanced out....... no ones paying more than the other........... its just called different things
Although it varies, Jizyah is usually a much higher rate than Zakat.
BaconandSauce
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

In a post full of ignorance and bigotry this was the best bit

'bionically theirs'

Can't help now thinking of Robot Jews
username2207427
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by BaconandSauce)
In a post full of ignorance and bigotry this was the best bit

'bionically theirs'

Can't help now thinking of Robot Jews
awwwwwwwwwww sooooo ssooo soooo sweet......... i dont remember asking you to rate my post............ and spelling error *only human* biblically
BaconandSauce
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
awwwwwwwwwww sooooo ssooo soooo sweet......... i dont remember asking you to rate my post............ and spelling error *only human* biblically
You don't need to ask. This a student forum where ideas and posts are open to challenge, review and in your case ridicule.

Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
The Middle East is a serious dump.
MrKmas508
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Good to hear.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
26.56%
As I expected (44)
34.38%
Harder (43)
33.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.47%

Watched Threads