The Student Room Group

UCAS A-level confusion

Hey guys, just filling out my UCAS application and I'm a tad confused. I've already achieved my A-levels as I'm on a gap year at the mo, and I'm unsure how I'm supposed to fill out the education section of the application. :s-smilie:

If I took a subject to A2, am I supposed to put in my AS grade too? Or do I only list the AS's that I didn't carry on into year 13? Stupid question, I know.

For example, I did Biology, Chemistry and Geography at A2 so do I put in my A2 grade only, or do I put in my A2 grade and my AS grade?

It's so confusing to phrase, sorry!
If it was certificated, then yes, you have to enter AS grades separately as the AS is a qualification in its own right as well as contributing to your final A Level grades should you study the subject at A2. It's certificated in most state schools these days so, if in doubt, ask your exams officer. :smile:

Original post by preetg97
If I took a subject to A2, am I supposed to put in my AS grade too? Or do I only list the AS's that I didn't carry on into year 13? Stupid question, I know.
Reply 2
Original post by BoogieWoogie97
If it was certificated, then yes, you have to enter AS grades separately as the AS is a qualification in its own right as well as contributing to your final A Level grades should you study the subject at A2. It's certificated in most state schools these days so, if in doubt, ask your exams officer. :smile:

Thank you :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending