The Student Room Group

Honour killing: Syrian gang rape survivor murdered in Germany.

Not much press coverage around this. http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/07/honor-killing-syrian-gang-rape-survivor-murdered-germany/

"The victim, a 20-year-old woman known as “Rokstan M,” is one refugee who had a strong case for asylum. She was gang-raped in Syria, emigrated to Germany two years ago, and found employment with the German government as a translator.

However, she strongly suspected her family wanted her dead for being “unclean,” and her suspicions appear to have been confirmed, as the German police believe her father and brothers slaughtered her with knives and buried her body in a garden, allegedly at the instruction of her mother."

Her family believed she deserved to die. They thought of her as 'unclean.' The brother and father are now missing.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This is sickening
Read about this a week or so ago.

Unbelievably evil. I hope her 'father' and 'brothers' are caught and publicly shamed and spend the rest of their lives in prison.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Oh **** off.

Trolls are getting worse and worse these days.

If you take a look through his posts, he isnt even a troll, just someone who sounds like some dylann roof in the making
It's funny how they ran away.

If they truly felt that way, they would have stayed at home.
Original post by driftawaay
If you take a look through his posts, he isnt even a troll, just someone who sounds like some dylann roof in the making

That's more Dylann roof like behaviour tbh stalking me when I never acknowledged your existence until now
Normal families usually are after the rapists and are there to support their family members that have been victims of rape, not disown them or go after them and kill :facepalm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Savages. Disgusting.
The repression of women, and in particular the sexual repression of women, is based on man's inadequacy to control reproductive circumstances. In short, men repress women sexually because they are terrified of being deceived into devoting precious resources towards the preservation of another mans child. It is no coincidence that the most repressive practices occur in the least developed cultures. Those are the societies where effective birth control is the least prevalent and education is the lowest. Honor killings occur because ignorant fathers, brothers, and husbands are willing to murder their family members to protect their ego. We should change the term from "honor killings" to "ego killings" in order to more accurately describe the phenonom.
Original post by phoenixsilver
"The religion of peace."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny, cos this has nothing to do with islam
The evil some people are capable of never ceases to surprise me, this is why I literally hate people.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Savages. Disgusting.

But are you not the type of person who argues for bringing these people into Europe? Honour killings are a common barbaric act in the Middle East.
Original post by Gears265
But are you not the type of person who argues for bringing these people into Europe? Honour killings are a common barbaric act in the Middle East.

A good lengthy prison sentence will make them change their backward barbaric ways.
I just do not understand what happens in someone's mind to take the life of a family member even though they were raped in the first place, which is itself one of the most awful things.
A good lengthy prison sentence will make them change their backward barbaric ways.

And when they get out, they're once again free to wreak havoc on our country. You do realise these people are crazy? They are willing to die for their "God", dou honestly think a prison sentence is going to make them follow western values?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by queen-bee
This is sickening

I thought you was in favor of these people coming here

Can you put in prison all the Middle East Muslims in order to civilise them?

Generally, what you suggest is to change Muslim's views, which is impossible, the Qur'an forbids them to follow other rules and beliefs.

To change a Muslim behaviour means you first need to convert the Muslim in another religion. Guess what? will never happen, proven.

You will keep somebody in the prison, this person will eat and waste taxpayers money, will get out of the prison with the same beliefs and will do the same again. Where is the moral?

Eastern Europe has 12 centuries experience with Islam. Don't expect them changed. No hope for any Muslim to be civilised.

Even Muslim women in their big number are brainwashed. Even they want something else, they don't dare to disobey. Forget about women and children to disobey under such honour killings.

The moral is - Muslims are not social, they will always keep being isolated in their own community. They are forbidden to accept anything else.

I had a party in my uni last week, a party with a few packages of crisps and soft drinks only, to gather a group for studying purposes, a club for filmmaking. Guess what? not even one Muslim visited the party. No alcohol, no forbidden foods (they can simply refuse to eat something if they are forbidden) and at the end we counted the lists and the present members and guess what?

How you can force these people to change their views? you cannot, simple as that.

Muslims should not appear in Europe at all. They are anti-social, they refuse to keep the law, they act and behave like barbarians and they will always make a distance between non-Muslims and Muslims.

12 centuries eastern Europe experience the Muslim culture, do you believe people didn't try to mix with Muslims? there is no hope, Muslims absorb the others, but they refuse to be absorbed and mixed. It all leads to a non-Muslim assimilation, you can never convert a Muslim to give up Islam. The few exclusions in a few numbers in all the world doesn't prove anything. As a culture. Islamic culture is closed and isolated extremely and only for Muslim members and nobody else.

You are incredibly naïve and inexperienced to believe you (Britons) can do something different to integrate Muslims which eastern Europe didn't do for the last 12 centuries already.

12 centuries are enough for Eastern Europe I said.
Reply 17
Coming to a town near you.
Original post by phoenixsilver
And when they get out, they're once again free to wreak havoc on our country. You do realise these people are crazy? They are willing to die for their "God", dou honestly think a prison sentence is going to make them follow western values?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. Evolution you change your ways. That culture promotes stuff like this. When they're punished for their behaviour they change their ways.
Original post by demx9
I thought you was in favor of these people coming here

So is every Syrian like this or Arab? If so why have I not been killed yet? Smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending