Anonymous #6
Report 2 years ago
27, hardly ever
Anonymous #7
Report 2 years ago
18, at least 2 times a week and when stressed 3 times a week
Anonymous #8
Report 2 years ago
16 masturbate everyday usually. may have a few days off.
meharkaursandhu
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Almost 16, and I masturbate around 3-4 times a week.
ashleypotts
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Morning and night, depending on how I feel
Happy 18
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I masturbate most days. I think it’s normal for me and my friends say the same. Harmless and fun. Am 18 and a virgin.
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I'm 23, and Currently not in a relationship, so masturbate most days.
robo451
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ashleypotts)
Morning and night, depending on how I feel
same i *** twice a day
Krombopulisvoid
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I’m 16 and masturbate 5 - 6 times a everyday
Anonymous4769
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Am in my 20s I masturbate everyday is it just me that dose it this more
I masturbate like 5 times a day im 14
Wilmag1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m 73 and I masturbate to finish like 2 times a week But I am constantly playing with my penis
Anonymous #9
Report 1 year ago
I'm 17 and I don't masturbate
Invigilator-007
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Am in my 20s I masturbate everyday is it just me that dose it this more
No it's not just you, most single people from their early teens do it.
Arthur1984
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
34 years old and probably once a day give or take.
Anonymous #10
Report 1 year ago
I am 74 and masturbate at least 5 times a week
Milotron1352
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m 18 years old and yesterday my girlfriend and I **** three times and later that day when she went home I jerked off 3 more times that night which means I busted a total of 7 nuts yesterday 😰 should I be worried?
Bbb1233
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Milotron1352)
I’m 18 years old and yesterday my girlfriend and I **** three times and later that day when she went home I jerked off 3 more times that night which means I busted a total of 7 nuts yesterday 😰 should I be worried?
No just sore 😂
Kimia00
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I masturbate up to 5 times a day maybe more if i feel extremely horny. i'm in my 20's
So i wanna ask something. Can u orgasm while doing stuff with ur partner when ur not masturbating?
karl.hennings
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I masturbate every day 2 times , I'm 24 and actually feel great. All sorts of relaxing playgrounds with hot babies like vibragame.net help me a lot if I'm very aroused.You always want to receive as many emotions as possible, if there is no way to get them in life, then the Internet will always come to the rescue
Last edited by karl.hennings; 1 year ago
Jestii
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am 16, I masturbate once a day , sometimes I might skip a day or two.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (20)
22.73%
Note taking apps (3)
3.41%
Flashcards (14)
15.91%
Revision guides (3)
3.41%
Past papers (43)
48.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
5.68%

Watched Threads