Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Won't you still have to pay top up fees if you take a year out though? Wow, 17 in freshers week? I've only got a few months of being 17 left now
    Pah, I won't be able to drive until I'm practically in university. Good thing I never want to own a car. I want a licence and the ability, but it's inefficient public transport the whole way for me. Or maybe a nice bicycle...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Pah, I won't be able to drive until I'm practically in university. Good thing I never want to own a car. I want a licence and the ability, but it's inefficient public transport the whole way for me. Or maybe a nice bicycle...
    Heh, I've got my license already Nightmare parking in London though, so I hardly ever drive, such a waste!

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I've got my license already Nightmare parking in London though, so I hardly ever drive, such a waste!
    i crashed during my driving lesson today - very cool, it was not my fault tho :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i crashed during my driving lesson today - very cool, it was not my fault tho :cool:
    Oh dear! Into what? I went on the motorway for my the first time a few weeks ago, scary stuff

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear! Into what? I went on the motorway for my the first time a few weeks ago, scary stuff
    into a car, that senile person just couldnt response quick enough for my sexy driving :rolleyes: anyways g2g l8ters

ReputationRep:
    My exams are nearly done now, I've only got one left, but I can't help thinking that if I had worked harder I could have done much better. I know my results aren't going to reflect what I can really do. Still, now matter how much I tell myself to revise, I just can't seem to get motivated. Anyone else feeling like this?
    me too, im gonna be wishing id have worked hard but its too late now i suppose. my first 2 exams are the 18th- next friday i wished id have revised :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    me too, im gonna be wishing id have worked hard but its too late now i suppose. my first 2 exams are the 18th- next friday i wished id have revised :mad:
    I've only got one left, really too late for me

ReputationRep:
    I've only got one left, really too late for me
    uve probably done better than u think! however ive not started revising yet for A2 biology which is also in a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    uve probably done better than u think! however ive not started revising yet for A2 biology which is also in a week
    I stayed away from UKL a whole week to revise for bio (and geog), I'm so proud!
    Good luck with your exams

ReputationRep:
    I stayed away from UKL a whole week to revise for bio (and geog), I'm so proud!
    Good luck with your exams
    thanx, did u finish revising in a week or is it too short time? also how did u make ureself keep off this site lol

good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    thanx, did u finish revising in a week or is it too short time? also how did u make ureself keep off this site lol

good luck
    Nah a week was plenty to do both subjects I found. Geography was a killer paper, but no amount of revision would have helped, and biology unit 1 and 2 went really really well, shame about unit 3, but that was paper, not lack of revision.

I hate it when papers ask what isn't in the revision guide. My physics was like that loads i probably only got about 25/30 in it and it's mean to be my best science, more like my worst after Mondays exam!

ReputationRep:
    Nah a week was plenty to do both subjects I found. Geography was a killer paper, but no amount of revision would have helped, and biology unit 1 and 2 went really really well, shame about unit 3, but that was paper, not lack of revision.
    yea some papers just ask the most random questions :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    yea some papers just ask the most random questions :rolleyes:
    The whole of unit 3 was on methane, go figure!

ReputationRep:
    so why have u made a thread saying you wish you'dve worked harder

Methane is fine. It's when they ask about methene you become confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    so why have u made a thread saying you wish you'dve worked harder
    Because I messed up German because I didn't revise enough and I have no time to revise economics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Methane is fine. It's when they ask about methene you become confused!
    Hmm, well I'll give you a AS bio paper on methane and see how you do eh!

ReputationRep:
    Because I messed up German because I didn't revise enough and I have no time to revise economics.
    i messed up german too lol, you cant cram german in a few days, which is a problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i messed up german too lol, you cant cram german in a few days, which is a problem
    A process which is suppose to develop of the year... oops!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.