Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We have seen big Conservative and Liberal Democrat Gains and started this post to see what has happened in other people's councils and what they think of the general picture across the country. I live in Gateshead, which only saw slight Labour losses, but was at the Newcastle count, which was very enjoyable to watch not being a Labour supporter

ReputationRep:
    who do you support?

ReputationRep:
    Well Anti-Labour and have been since before the war, and got conservative sympathises but not specifically allied to one particular party.

ReputationRep:
    I think Labour support will go up again before the general elections. I am a labour supporter and I think I will be until the lib dems are a viable option in my constituency.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the Libdems as they claim to be all conciencious about their policies but they just as oppourtunistic as the other parties adn unfortunately living in the north means the Conservatives have no chance in my consituency. I agree Labour will of course improve but however they won't improve hugely although they will remain the biggest party with a much reduced majority and will make politics interesting again as there'll be a proper challenge to Labour adn parlaiment may have more power

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.