The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

I often see grown men eyeing up school girls..

Scroll to see replies

I remember being beeped at a creepy old men sitting next to me on the bus when I was about 14/15 (but a REALLY YOUNG looking 15). So wrong.

However, when I get the bus to work sometimes it picks up a bunch of school kids and honestly these girls outfits look like an Ann Summers version of a school uniform. Their skirts are so short you can actually see their knickers and they've got knee high socks and tight shirts. It's not really appropriate for school tbh, and I can't really blame men for looking (obviously anything else is pretty sick).
Reply 21
the headscarf isn't a force field, if they really wanted it they'll go get it

trust me i know
Disgusting, this used to happen to me alot. Even used to get beeped at when I was in my uniform ffs, I was clearly underaged.
Its so disgusting to hear that so many girls, like myself and my friends, get beeped/whistled/shouted at when we were clearly school girls and therefore children. I think I first got beeped at when I was only about 12, its not a compliment. And I live in a mostly white affluent area, so there's no point singling out Asian pakistani men when I'm sure every race does it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Treypound
Idiot I live in London

Posted from TSR Mobile

that explains nothing cockwomble.

I used to live almost on top of a school in birminham and yet i couldnt tell you that 8 out of 10 men were looking at underage girls
The whole thing disgusts me. I'm 16, and at work I was openly asked by a very drunk man in his 40s 1) Did I have a boyfriend? 2) Had I had sex? and 3) Did I want to have sex?
Utterly vile.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by silverbolt

I used to live almost on top of a school in birminham and yet i couldnt tell you that 8 out of 10 men were looking at underage girls

That's because he might be guilty of the act.

It takes one to know one right?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by That's so mean:(
That's because he might be guilty of the act.

It takes one to know one right?

My thoughts do run on the same track as yours
Original post by Treypound
Typical white British men tbh also typical muslim Pakistani men. In Jamaica that stuff never happens its rare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Racist.
Original post by RamocitoMorales
Don't confuse the state's law and morality as being somehow the same.

There's no law I'm aware of which punishes perving on underage girls.
anyone else wondering why the OP is hanging round school girls so often that he keeps seeing so many men eyeing them up?

Lmao exactly what I was thinking. OP is dodgy.
I know and it's absolutely disgusting. I was probably in year 8/9 when I started getting looks/comments/ beeped at and I was clearly in uniform and obviously wasn't dressed inappropriately. I also think I don't look particular older than my years either. You don't stare into someone's soul like that especially because I was younger and was afraid, especially since the guys would look like they're in their 30s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chantalc
Its so disgusting to hear that so many girls, like myself and my friends, get beeped/whistled/shouted at when we were clearly school girls and therefore children. I think I first got beeped at when I was only about 12, its not a compliment. And I live in a mostly white affluent area, so there's no point singling out Asian pakistani men when I'm sure every race does it.

Finally, someone who has an IQ level high enough to judge someone on an individual basis. Taking someone's race into account when they do bad actions (or even good actions) is as stupid as taking their feet size into account.
Original post by Longshot700
Finally, someone who has an IQ level high enough to judge someone on an individual basis. Taking someone's race into account when they do bad actions (or even good actions) is as stupid as taking their feet size into account.

exactly. There's no point blaming an issue like this on one race, when it's obviously something that affects everyone. As soon as you go down the route of blaming a certain group, you've lost the point of the whole problem and the actual issue, which in this case is harassing young girls.
Not really surprising. Men are biologically predisposed to find youth attractive (women generally have peak fertility from 16-24, and it starts to decline rapidly from 30 onwards), and many girls can be fully physically mature while at school. Now mental maturity is a different thing and it would be weird if a 40 year old wanted to be in a relationship with a 16 year old given their vast differences in life experiences (but really is it that much different to septuagenarian billionaires who marry 22 year old models?).

Women might find the idea that a man can find a 16 year old attractive 'disgusting' because their sexuality tends to work differently. Many a 16 year old girl will fantasise about older men like a teacher, professor, friend's dad, etc - very rarely will a 16 year old boy prefer the idea of bonking a 45 year old woman over someone their own age. From men's perspective, this attraction to much older people is weird, if not disgusting.

Backing up what I say, have a look at the first 2 graphs here: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/sep/28/seven-secrets-of-dating-from-the-experts-at-okcupid. Data from dating sites shows that women prefer same age or slightly older men until about 40; men, however, prefer 20-23 year olds regardless of how old they are themselves. That's just the way male physical attraction works.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35

You can't tell your left from your right tbh, so not hard to believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ILovePancakes
First time I was bibbed by a car was when I was 12.

Has been a regular occurrence ever since (to the extent that I know I must look really **** if it doesn't happen. Granted I live in a **** area, but I was12 years old for Christ's sake.

Same, I was 12 as well....
If you're eyeing up an underage girl, you're eyeing up a CHILD. It doesn't matter if her skirt is 'short' or shirt 'too tight' etc. It's a kid you're looking at. It's wrong.
Original post by alisiabevan
If you're eyeing up an underage girl, you're eyeing up a CHILD. It doesn't matter if her skirt is 'short' or shirt 'too tight' etc. It's a kid you're looking at. It's wrong.

exactly. theres no excuse for it.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Nothing wrong with looking as long as they don't try and act on their lusty desires.

exactly its just basic biological programming to do something like that

Latest

Trending

Trending