Edexcel AS Religious Studies (philosophy&ethics) – quotations help

Watch this thread
Peppymint
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've just started Edexcel AS Religious Studies (my topics are Philosophy of Religion & Ethics) and I'm struggling to find suitable quotes to use in my essays. If anybody has a link to a list of quotes etc. that would be so useful!
Mozibul Islam
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Peppymint)
I've just started Edexcel AS Religious Studies (my topics are Philosophy of Religion & Ethics) and I'm struggling to find suitable quotes to use in my essays. If anybody has a link to a list of quotes etc. that would be so useful!
Hello,
Please look at the sight about " Islam is the means of Peace, harmony and prosperity of community and world peace". You will find real answer from there or look about Islam is the means of Peace and harmony and anything peace related and community cohesion related matter in Islam. Or go to mosque and get something from any peace related booklets. Good luck.

Regards

Mozibul Islam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads