ok i'm gettin really worried that i may drop a grade in my exams now, i work like 24-7 but don't seem to be churning out the required result! i'm really worried i won't get into bart's, can anyone tell me if they are likely to accept one grade lower than the offer?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Dropping grades watch
- Thread Starter
- 11-06-2004 19:46
- 11-06-2004 19:57
Barts have a medical student admissions forum here
It depends on a number of factors.
1. Reasons for not getting required grades
2. How many grades you dropped
3. What subject you dropped a grade in/how relevant to course
4. How many people got the required grades how many didn't
5. How well you did in interview/their overall opinion of you