A2 History Course Work Russia AQAWatch
Here are the titles:
1. In the context of the period 1915 to 2015, how far to you agree that Stalin* was the most successful leader of Russia? (*other significant leaders of Russia during this period could be used instead but not Nicholas II)
2. ‘Of all the challenges to Russian Governments between 1915-2015 [or perhaps 1905-2005], the Cold War (1945-1991) was the greatest’. To what extent do you agree with this view?
3. How far do you agree that the most difficult changes to effect, in the period 1915-2015, were economic?
4. In the context of the period 1915-2015, how far do you agree that Russian Foreign Policy remained consistent?
5. How far do you agree that, in the period 1915-2015, war was the only catalyst for change in Russia?
6. To what extent, in the context of the period 1915-2015, did either Yeltsin or Putin rule Russia in a traditional manner
7. ‘The most notable feature for Russian people in the period 1915-2015 has been little improvement in social and economic conditions’ How far to you agree with this statement? (Could be narrowed to agriculture, women, industry etc)
8. How true is it to say that Russian leaders in the period 1915-2015 found it easier to conserve the old order than construct a new system?
9. How true is to say that leaders that tried to change the nature of Russian government in the period of 1915-2015 were always unsuccessful?
I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.