sami11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Can some one help me in choosing the easiest to evaluate title?
Here are the titles:
1. In the context of the period 1915 to 2015, how far to you agree that Stalin* was the most successful leader of Russia? (*other significant leaders of Russia during this period could be used instead but not Nicholas II)

2. ‘Of all the challenges to Russian Governments between 1915-2015 [or perhaps 1905-2005], the Cold War (1945-1991) was the greatest’. To what extent do you agree with this view?

3. How far do you agree that the most difficult changes to effect, in the period 1915-2015, were economic?

4. In the context of the period 1915-2015, how far do you agree that Russian Foreign Policy remained consistent?

5. How far do you agree that, in the period 1915-2015, war was the only catalyst for change in Russia?

6. To what extent, in the context of the period 1915-2015, did either Yeltsin or Putin rule Russia in a traditional manner

7. ‘The most notable feature for Russian people in the period 1915-2015 has been little improvement in social and economic conditions’ How far to you agree with this statement? (Could be narrowed to agriculture, women, industry etc)

8. How true is it to say that Russian leaders in the period 1915-2015 found it easier to conserve the old order than construct a new system?

9. How true is to say that leaders that tried to change the nature of Russian government in the period of 1915-2015 were always unsuccessful?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (91)
57.59%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
11.39%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (20)
12.66%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (11)
6.96%
I haven't started researching yet (9)
5.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.7%

Watched Threads