The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

UoL Students - accommodation experience?!

I'm getting ready to start uni in September 2016 and I'm unsure where to stay accommodation wise. I went and saw Crown Place on my open day and I really loved it, but there's mixed reviews saying people can be quite antisocial? Has anyone stayed in Crown Place and can give an honest opinion or recommend a better place to stay with a large social aspect? Thanks!!
Original post by fallingleaves977
I'm getting ready to start uni in September 2016 and I'm unsure where to stay accommodation wise. I went and saw Crown Place on my open day and I really loved it, but there's mixed reviews saying people can be quite antisocial? Has anyone stayed in Crown Place and can give an honest opinion or recommend a better place to stay with a large social aspect? Thanks!!

might be worth posting this in the University of Liverpool forum so current students there see it :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by fallingleaves977

Hey fallingleaves997 :smile:

Our accommodation is only a 10 minute walk from the University. We are super social, holding weekly events from film nights in the cinema room, game tournaments with the pool, football and table tennis tables or during big events we throw big parties for Halloween, Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter and so much more.

There's something for everybody and is very popular for first years.

In our studio apartments you will have your own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and study area. And the great thing is absolutely everything is included; all bills, studio clean once a week, breakfast mon-fri, 40 inch smart television with tv license, gym membership and so much more.

If you want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly lettings team on 02030961717 or email us at [email protected]

Sophie
www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/
I am at Crown currently, and can assure you it is definitely social. Of course, not 100% of the people go out and all, but definitely more than 70%. It is noisy every single night. It does not matter which day of the week. It is already week 4 but it feels more or less the same as fresher's.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending