The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Buckinhamshire New University applicants 2016/2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

I have received an unconditional for Operating Department Practice for September 2016! Really excited!
Thinking about getting halls in High Wycombe and using their free bus service to commute to the Uxbridge campus.
But with placements aswell it can all become quite expensive, any advice??
Anyone thinking of doing the same??
Or if Bucks sees this, is this a good idea??
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by sichibubu
Anyone doing ODP for Sep 2016. I have a conditional offer so working hard to meet those conditions. 😀😀
Bucks is def my firm offer

Hi there. I went for my interview a few months ago for ODP and got a conditional offer.
Within a week I met my conditions and firmed my place:biggrin:
Il be starting in September and have been looking for somebody... ANYBODY that will also be starting lol.
I've not yet started looking for accommodation but I would like to start to do as ASAP
Anybody doing the film and television course? :smile:
Reply 43
Anyone studying Air Transport With Commercial Pilot Training?
Reply 44
Original post by series8
Anyone studying Air Transport With Commercial Pilot Training?

Yep! Have you applied for it?
Reply 45
Anyone doing ODP for Sep 2016. I have a conditional offer so working hard to meet those conditions. 😀😀

Hi

I have an got an unconditional place. Really looking forward to it. xx
Reply 46
Original post by ameychildnurse
I've applied, had my interview and got an unconditional offer for children's nursing! So excited :biggrin:

Hi how are you?
I went yesterday for my child nursing interview 🙈🙈😱😱 I was soo nervous

Can u tell me how long they usually get back to You after the interview?
Reply 47
Original post by Ahmad96
Yep! Have you applied for it?

I've applied! Have you? I'm really looking forward to starting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I recieved uncoditional offer two weeks i'm so excited
Reply 49
Anyone planning to go new bucks to do nursing,if so have you sorted out your accommodation because i am stuck :frown:
Reply 50
Original post by yasinmckay
I've applied! Have you? I'm really looking forward to starting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! I'm really excited aswell! Been accepted :smile:
Have you sorted your accommodation or would you be staying outside uni?
Reply 51
Original post by Ahmad96
Nice! I'm really excited aswell! Been accepted :smile:
Have you sorted your accommodation or would you be staying outside uni?

I'm still waiting for halls application to open. What about you? Staying in halls or outside uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by yasinmckay
I'm still waiting for halls application to open. What about you? Staying in halls or outside uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. Halls should open by this month so be ready lol. have you decided which halls your going for?
I'm still looking into accommodation outside uni but not 100% sure yet.
Original post by tee237
Anyone planning to go new bucks to do nursing,if so have you sorted out your accommodation because i am stuck :frown:

Heyy I'm going bucks to do nursing!! I'm planning to stay at Hughenden halls. Wbu!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Which nursing are you doing and Iam looking for accommodation close to Uxbridge because high Wycombe is too far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tee237
Which nursing are you doing and Iam looking for accommodation close to Uxbridge because high Wycombe is too far

I am doing child nursing. What options are there for accommodation near Uxbridge!? I wanted to get the uni experience so decided to live in halls
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Apparently university has houses that nursing students rent out..so Iam looking into that.I really want to move into hall but I think I will regret it later because Iam not a morning person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tee237
Apparently university has houses that nursing students rent out..so Iam looking into that.I really want to move into hall but I think I will regret it later because Iam not a morning person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing childrens nursing and I'm looking into housing in Uxbridge too :smile: waiting for the uni to say when the meet and greet days are for this year.
Reply 58
Oh that's cool,Iam doing mental health nursing.Do you know how to request for the meet and greet information?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to bucks to study dance and performance, received an unconditional :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending