The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Anyone starting Chester university in March 2016?

Hi I am starting uni in March in chester, and I will be studying adult nursing :biggrin:. I was wondering if there is anybody on here that is going then too? I don't know anybody that is going, and I think it will be good to get to know some people before I start
I am :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Finally found someone! lol are you gonna move out or commute? :tongue:
Haha I couldn't find anyone either. I live over two hours away for I'll be moving you ?
I am too! Where will you be based? X
I'm at riverside campus you ?
Reply 6
Have you sorted out your loans?
I'm Clatterbridge, I don't know anybody who's going my base yet. I've sent off for my bursary and applied for the loan. I have two children so got to sort childcare allowance bit and send evidence off. Really excited to start. How are you getting on? Have you bought anything in prep for your studying?
Reply 8
I'm at the riverside campus as well. Sorted out maintenance loan, just need to send evidence off for bursary🙈 I've bought some nursing books, what about you?
Do you know when you have to go for your health check yet ?
Reply 10
I'm not sure, sent my forms off the other day not received anything back yet
Yes same they said the appointment would come on my student email but I'm not sure what thst is ?
Reply 12
Hi :smile: I am studying adult nursing at the Warrington campus starting March 2016, I wa supposed to start March 2015 but had to defer a year. Does anyone know if these a Facebook group going yet as last year had one and it was so good to chat to everyone before we started xx

Quick Reply

Latest