What I've noticed this summer Watch

jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Not that I'm complaining but I noticed this summer and last summer lots of girls wearing really short shorts now thats not a problem i like legs but it's more where the shorts don't actually cover their butt cheeks(if they do the great shorter the better) don't you think there a bit short then I mean even biknis and swimsuits usually cover them. Wear what you want but just something I noticed.
New- Emperor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I also noticed that some of these girls really can't pull off shots if you are fat do 't where them it is not attractive
zyzzyspirit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jonathanemptage)
where the shorts don't actually cover their butt cheeks(if they do the great shorter the better) don't you think there a bit short
When I first witnessed these shorts in public at the age of 12, I ran home from the store to rub one out. Good day.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Every year the shorts get shorter.

One day it's literally just gonna be a 1cm strip of fabric.
Colour Me Pretty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's gross. I'm all for bring proud of your body, but I'm sick of going to festivals and seeing arses hanging out of tiny shorts. Most of the girls wearing them have perfectly nice figures but it's ruined when all you can see is their butt cheeks trying to break free from their shorts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Chirico
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It is their democratic right.
AnnieGakusei
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jonathanemptage)
Not that I'm complaining but I noticed this summer and last summer lots of girls wearing really short shorts now thats not a problem i like legs but it's more where the shorts don't actually cover their butt cheeks(if they do the great shorter the better) don't you think there a bit short then I mean even biknis and swimsuits usually cover them. Wear what you want but just something I noticed.
I notice guys often walk around half naked in hot weather... I mean, maybe they should put shirts on.
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
(Original post by AnnieGakusei)
I notice guys often walk around half naked in hot weather... I mean, maybe they should put shirts on.
ok 2 things:

1/ I never do apart from at the beach which is different oc

2/ I agree at least in town etc in parks and beaches or if at home it again is different
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
(Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
It's gross. I'm all for bring proud of your body, but I'm sick of going to festivals and seeing arses hanging out of tiny shorts. Most of the girls wearing them have perfectly nice figures but it's ruined when all you can see is their butt cheeks trying to break free from their shorts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
my point exactly
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They are empowered womyn and they absolutely don't wear short shorts for men's attention.
Asolare
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AnnieGakusei)
Some men should put their shirts on, but others... mmm

Though I have to say i don't see many shirtless men in hot weather unless I'm at a beach, 'tis quite rare.
aamirac
Report 3 years ago
I'm a girl and it baffles me too
saeed97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Its because theyre empowered.
The Warsmith
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's this modern feminist malarkey
Tootles
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Colour Me Pretty)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get around this by not going to festivals.

Pft.
hyelloh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why would you fat shame girls into wearing things you deem suitable. Women don't wear clothing for you, they wear it for themselves to feel comfortable in their skin, just as you may do the same with whatever you wear. Just because someone is has more fat mean they can't wear a certain type of clothing?? Logic?? ( sidenote: you can't spell in the slightest )
(Original post by New- Emperor)
I also noticed that some of these girls really can't pull off shots if you are fat do 't where them it is not attractive
tehforum
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Descended into allegations of fat shaming lel
New- Emperor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hyelloh)
Why would you fat shame girls into wearing things you deem suitable. Women don't wear clothing for you, they wear it for themselves to feel comfortable in their skin, just as you may do the same with whatever you wear. Just because someone is has more fat mean they can't wear a certain type of clothing?? Logic?? ( sidenote: you can't spell in the slightest )
It's not that it's just peopl shoul where what works for them I mea I would not where a tight th sheet for intact as I could not pull it off that's not to say fat or he yet girls should cover up just work out what looks goo and what disent
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
(Original post by hyelloh)
This post was not fat shaming in the slightest some of the girls look great I just don't like seeing the cheeks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (61)
15.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (39)
9.7%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (76)
18.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
14.68%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.95%
How can I be the best version of myself? (123)
30.6%

Watched Threads