Concert Help? Watch
So I'm going to my first ever concert in November (for anyone wondering I'm going to see BMTH) and obviously I'm kinda nervous so It would be great if anyone could tell me like dos and don'ts and what to bring etc.
Also how much money do you bring roughly, I want to buy a shirt there but I'm not sure how much to bring (and any ways of keeping stuff without bringing a bag, because I don't have any zip up pockets, but I'll probably invest in some later)
Also I'm worried about my glasses being knocked off, and no I can't wear contacts atm!
- Remember your ticket(s)
- Take some form of ID if there's an age restriction and you think you might be questioned (it's unlikely you'll need it, but that's better than risking not being allowed in!)
- Take money to buy a drink as well as merch (I wouldn't take more than about £30 - I've never bought a t-shirt at a concert myself but I'd image they'd be about £20?)
- Take your phone (to take some photos/videos if allowed, to contact your parents/whoever's picking you up after the show if necessary, in case you get separated from whoever you're with etc)
- Wear comfortable clothing, jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie are a good choice, as you can tie your hoodie round your waist if it gets hot (which it likely will!)
- Obey the venue rules and follow any instructions from staff
- Wear or take anything valuable or easily lost like jewellery
- Take drinks or anything else from strangers, for obvious reasons
- Get into any mosh pits/circle pits etc if you can help it, as you might get injured (unless you want to get into them of course!)
Try not to be nervous, and enjoy the concert! \m/
I don't bother wearing my glasses.