Psychology coursework help on phobias!!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey! im doing my A2 coursework preferably on phobias! has anyone got any good leads, info or past coursework examples?????

i got 3 weeks to get it together in rough and im dyin for some help!

thanx most appreciations

Ceri

xxx
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hi Ceri,

It's all to do with operant and classical conditioning - I believe there's been a post before regarding phobias where it's all been explained. Try searching for the threads with keywords like "psychology phobias".

Good luck!
Tigger1986
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
hey! im doing my A2 coursework preferably on phobias! has anyone got any good leads, info or past coursework examples?????

i got 3 weeks to get it together in rough and im dyin for some help!

thanx most appreciations

Ceri

xxx
Hi Ceri

In my Psychology class, we have been loking at how to do coursework and one of the topics we looked at was Phobias.

What we did was gave people pictures of animals, for example, as snake. We then asked the person to rate their fear of that animal. Then we gave them another table with things which may affect the person's fear of that animal, for example, slimeness, how it looks, etc, and asked on a scale from 0 to 10 how this affects their fear.

Then we basically did a correlational cart showing the link between the animal's fearfulness and for example their ugliness and we did a correlational chart for each of the different factors.

I have quite a few notes so if you would like the notes email me (find my email on my profile page) and I will send more information to you.

Hope this helps
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
7.85%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (42)
7.85%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (128)
23.93%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
13.64%
No, nothing has changed (165)
30.84%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (85)
15.89%

Watched Threads