History Coursework Watch

HalfEmpty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I need to choose a topic/question on the 100 year period between Alexander II and Stalin's rule in Russia for my coursework but I have no idea what to do it on, I don't mind doing anything that's been suggested, I just can't decide what to pick because I find it all kind of interesting.
mina892070
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HalfEmpty)
So I need to choose a topic/question on the 100 year period between Alexander II and Stalin's rule in Russia for my coursework but I have no idea what to do it on, I don't mind doing anything that's been suggested, I just can't decide what to pick because I find it all kind of interesting.

I did Russia 1881-1924 for AS and from what I can think of from last year these are my suggestions:

- significance of reforms by the Tsars?
- how significant was the 1905 Revolution to the eventual fall of the Russian monarchy/Nicholas II?
- which tsar had the best/worst impact? (My guess would be between Alex III and Nick II?)

Take your pic mix and match however you like I hope I've been able to provide some useful information ..
HalfEmpty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.23%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.79%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (29)
12.13%
How can I be the best version of myself? (71)
29.71%

Watched Threads