I heard my parents having sex for the first time and i feel disturbed Watch

Ughk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi I completely know how you feel I'm younger than 15 and have experienced this and so has my older brother it is very traumatic and I hope I'll forget about it one day
amelia.daisy.may
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I understand that this was 3 years ago but I totally understand. A very similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago and I couldn't shake it from my mind. My mum and her boyfriend (divorced parents) are in the room nest to me and my sister and, like you, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt because I've heard my Mum like this stunning her toe or banging her arm or something and moaning like she did. I started crying (not to be dramatic bit it was very uncomfortable and traumatic) and when I think about it it makes me want to burst into tears again. I've known about the whole sex concept for years now and I also have no problem with it, it's the way of the world and all and it's natural, but it happened again about an hour ago and I cried for about 10 minutes straight because it's just not something I want to hear. It upsets me because it just makes me uncomfortable and I can't look at them straight the next day... I am so sorry for your experience because I know what it's like.
Iheardbadthings1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It happened to me last night I'm 14 and I stayed up all night and the only thing I heard was creek creek creek through my wall. I saw your story and it made me feel better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads