The Student Room Group

Queens University Belfast ,Engineering

Anyone applying for aerospace engineering at queens ??:smile:
yeah I'm applying this year
Awesome :smile: just wondering what your predicted grades are and if its gonna be a first choice or not? cheers x
My predicted are A*AB, Queens is mainly my backup as I live about 25 minutes from it which also means I wouldnt get into halls but my main ones i'm looking at are Surrey and maybe Sheffield (still undecided on my 5th choice [putting BEng and MEng at Queens]) what about yourself?
Cool , I'm predicted AAB but thinking of putting queens as my insurance option ( also apply for Liverpool , Manchester and city London ). Have you been to the open day at queens ? If so ,what did you think ? Thanks
Yeah i went to it and the aerospace engineering talk. They have a few good options for years in industry but they didn't have much information on their facilities, i dont know if they have a wind tunnel or not but they do have one of the smaller flight simulators. Other than that i heard it is a good course from the students and a professor was telling me that they try to ensure you have no homework on a wednesday afternoon so you can get involved in university life

Quick Reply

Latest