The Student Room Group

Hotel Age Limits

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows any hotel's that allow 17 year olds to stay? If anyone knows any and could let me know that'd be great! :smile:
Any. I've stayed in hundreds for work. All around the world. I've never been asked for an ID to confirm age yet, or been asked my age. Just rock up hand over cash or card and get on with it.

Some abroad will want to see ID. However I've never noticed them check it. Usually just a photocopy to comply with local laws.
Reply 2
Original post by Jordan13
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows any hotel's that allow 17 year olds to stay? If anyone knows any and could let me know that'd be great! :smile:

Yes, I think it's 16+ in most hotels, but it's different in every hotel, so check terms and conditions, it definitely says if it's 16+ or 18+ in a particular hotel, but you shouldn't have any problems :smile:
Depends where as it is a bit of a struggle being 17. I've done quite a bit of travelling, most recently in Singapore/Australia and had to select hotels very carefully and used a few loopholes at times. Premier Inn are very accepting of 16+, Travelodge and many other branded hotels not so much. When I've stayed abroad it's nearly always 18+, in America sometimes it's even more. Check the terms and conditions as you can get into some sticky situations otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest