Hotel Age Limits

Watch
Jordan13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows any hotel's that allow 17 year olds to stay? If anyone knows any and could let me know that'd be great!
importunate
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Any. I've stayed in hundreds for work. All around the world. I've never been asked for an ID to confirm age yet, or been asked my age. Just rock up hand over cash or card and get on with it.

Some abroad will want to see ID. However I've never noticed them check it. Usually just a photocopy to comply with local laws.
vannson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jordan13)
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows any hotel's that allow 17 year olds to stay? If anyone knows any and could let me know that'd be great!
Yes, I think it's 16+ in most hotels, but it's different in every hotel, so check terms and conditions, it definitely says if it's 16+ or 18+ in a particular hotel, but you shouldn't have any problems
soaringglider
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Depends where as it is a bit of a struggle being 17. I've done quite a bit of travelling, most recently in Singapore/Australia and had to select hotels very carefully and used a few loopholes at times. Premier Inn are very accepting of 16+, Travelodge and many other branded hotels not so much. When I've stayed abroad it's nearly always 18+, in America sometimes it's even more. Check the terms and conditions as you can get into some sticky situations otherwise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (4)
8.16%
I need help researching courses (4)
8.16%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
6.12%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
48.98%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (10)
20.41%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.04%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
6.12%

Watched Threads