would an extremely intelligent guy make up for his disgraceful monkey face. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
if a person was extremely clever but looked like stepped on human excrement smudged on the ceiling of a public toilet- would that make up for it ?? Like if he went to oxbridge and had immense charm, humour and personality but his only weakness was his disgusting filled up bag of urine and evaporated crocodile excrement that you call a face, would a girl mind? It wouldn't be fair if he had all these traits except looks and was rejected by every girl he met.

this is not me by the way.
Flozzie543
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow the detail xD
depends on the girl I guess
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Unfortunately no.
Spoiler:
Show
Depends on the person you like, to be fair: some won't care at all, others would.
But on the bright side, you're intelligent
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A blind girl wouldn't. I was in love with a blind girl a talked to online when I was 18.
Johann von Gauss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
if a person was extremely clever but looked like stepped on human excrement smudged on the ceiling of a public toilet- would that make up for it ?? Like if he went to oxbridge and had immense charm, humour and personality but his only weakness was his disgusting filled up bag of urine and evaporated crocodile excrement that you call a face, would a girl mind? It wouldn't be fair if he had all these traits except looks and was rejected by every girl he met.

But it is me

Except for the intelligent bit
SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I f he has the ability to earn large amounts of money, I'm sure he will do fine.
saule1116
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Hahaha, story of my life - meta guy who I found so ugly, I didn't want to look at him (and so I didn't). But, since he was my friend's friend, I had to hang out with him. He turned out to be incredibly charming and clever, he was a gentleman in every sense of the word, as well as most of our interests matched. We've been going out for a while now. I don't even find he unattractive anymore. I think he's really attractive. I would pick an intelligent guy over any good looking guy (unless he happened to be attractive as well :/ ). And you seem to be really charming (like this thing that you wrote above - made me chuckle ). I'm sure you're not that ugly. Give yourself some credit.
samina_ay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i don't think you'd be that ugly as you describe - you'll find someone and i prefer a good personality and intelligence on a guy..
Tailored_Suit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You wouldn't deserve anyone who you describe so horribly.
Most Competitive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:rofl:

Talk about being complimentary!

As above, it depends on the girl.
Anonymous #1
guys what is this, i just said i'm not talking about myself
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
A blind girl wouldn't. I was in love with a blind girl a talked to online when I was 18.
Spot the problem with this :facepalm2:
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
definitely
Attached files
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tailored_Suit)
You wouldn't deserve anyone who you describe so horribly.
I was actually describing myself.
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)
Spot the problem with this :facepalm2:
Yeah she turned out to be a Pagan and a Racist?
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
Yeah she turned out to be a Pagan and a Racist?
:lol: never thought I'd be repping you, son
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)
:lol: never thought I'd be repping you, son
Well you shouldn't be making assumptions like that should you.
spiritless98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes
Intelligence and charms > looks

Posted from TSR Mobile
rock_climber86
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

TSR babe magnet. Girls here love smart guys I hear. Make a dating thread and i'm sure you'll be inundated
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago

What the ****.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (52)
13.07%
Yes - a food allergy (43)
10.8%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
2.76%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.26%
No (283)
71.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed