Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why are ex's so crap>....

my ex seems to start an arguement every time we speak to eachother!!! i mean we're not dating or nething but the arguements just keep flowing!!

he mite be jealous cos he knows i see other people and he doesnt like the fact that i could be sleeping with them!!!

well, neone else wonna whinge bout there ex's or if not your quite welcome to whinge bout mine!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    why are ex's so crap>....

my ex seems to start an arguement every time we speak to eachother!!! i mean we're not dating or nething but the arguements just keep flowing!!

he mite be jealous cos he knows i see other people and he doesnt like the fact that i could be sleeping with them!!!

well, neone else wonna whinge bout there ex's or if not your quite welcome to whinge bout mine!!!
    maybe you are unwittingly fueling these disputes? i've done it subconciously a few times with old gfs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    maybe you are unwittingly fueling these disputes? i've done it subconciously a few times with old gfs.
    nope he'll start an arguement even if i jusdt say hi!!! is that just hgim being an ass??

I think an ex being an ass is a general rule of thumb, it shouldn't suprise you - perhaps you should talk to him less often.

ReputationRep:
    nope he'll start an arguement even if i jusdt say hi!!! is that just hgim being an ass??
    Why not just stop talking to him then?

ReputationRep:
    my ex tried to kill me at the metro station, and tried to attack me in a club and also attempted to get some of her friends to beat me up lol

ReputationRep:
    yeh but i doubt he means to, just leave him to simmer down for a while. i reckon he still likes you a bit (sorry if obvious!) so maybe let him start eyeing others before doing the whole friendship thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    i dunno tis weird he starts off alrte adn then ill say something totally innocent adn he'll go off on one and the fact that we promised that we were gonna be friends after kinda went out the window adn just as a stat im friends with all my ex's!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Well said!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    my ex tried to kill me at the metro station, and tried to attack me in a club and also attempted to get some of her friends to beat me up lol
    nice ex dude!!

ReputationRep:
    The relationship I have with my ex is kind of strange. It is the cliche I love him but I am not in love with him. We were together for two years and we broke up a year ago. We don't talk in school but occasionally online. He can't stand the fact that I have had another boyfrien;d for a while now. We haven't argued since we broke up but things are very tense if we are in the same room together. It is kind of a situation where if I really need to talk about something he is there for me and visa versa. When we do talk we talk online for hours on end and then nothing until one of us has another problem. Like I said it is a strange relationship

ReputationRep:
    My ex had the nerve to call me at about 2/3 AM. And wouldn't stop. He didn't seem to get the message that I wasn't going to pick up...

ReputationRep:
    nice ex dude!!

hahahah....ahhh not really,

she was rather demented - i think she went mad at one point

ReputationRep:
    yeh but i doubt he means to, just leave him to simmer down for a while. i reckon he still likes you a bit (sorry if obvious!) so maybe let him start eyeing others before doing the whole friendship thing.
    oh no he doesnt fancy me nemore he told me that he wanted to ram a box in my face adn that he wanted to kill me!! and he already ahs started eyeing others!!

ReputationRep:
    tell him you have 3 lovers

ReputationRep:
    hahahah....ahhh not really,

she was rather demented - i think she went mad at one point
    nice!!!! most woman only go mad cos men send them mad!!! lol

tell him you have 3 lovers
    lol - yes, i agree with that idea!

ReputationRep:
    oh no he doesnt fancy me nemore he told me that he wanted to ram a box in my face adn that he wanted to kill me!! and he already ahs started eyeing others!!
    ok, just f*ck 'em. not literally of course, leave the bum be.

ReputationRep:
    ok, just f*ck 'em. not literally of course, leave the bum be.
    i know, but if we're both online he'll start hurling abuse at em adn if i block him he'll send me naasty texts adn emails adn stuff!!! adn telling him i have 3 lovers wont really help!!!

ReputationRep:
    i dunno tis weird he starts off alrte adn then ill say something totally innocent adn he'll go off on one and the fact that we promised that we were gonna be friends after kinda went out the window adn just as a stat im friends with all my ex's!!
    Its nice and idealistic to want to stay friends with ex's. But it doesn't always work like that. If he's still got issues or is too immature to get over it, then maybe you're best making it easier by not feeding his anger/hurt by saying anything to him in the first place.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.