Ex's watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    lol i well once i get to know someone, i'm ok then
    good well thats a relief!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You don't detect sarcasm well, do you? I will let you off since it's over the computer though.
    were you talking bout JPJ again???

The wee red frog this time, actually. Care to step up our relationship to a first name basis? I'm Ben, it makes it easier then referring to eachother as screenames!

ReputationRep:
    The wee red frog this time, actually. Care to step up our relationship to a first name basis? I'm Ben, it makes it easier then referring to eachother as screenames!
    yeah well im rosanna ...... hi!!! im the wee red frog!!! obviously!!!

I've never met a small red frog named Rosanna before, you must be very unique. Nice to meet you, btw - you might even get some rep if you're lucky, although as i'm new it's quite worthless.

ReputationRep:
    I've never met a small red frog named Rosanna before, you must be very unique. Nice to meet you, btw - you might even get some rep if you're lucky, although as i'm new it's quite worthless.
    i am very unique!! i mean sinc wen do you find little red frogs called rosanna in cambridgeshire??? very rare creatures!!! adn wot do you eman byt hs rep business, i dont understand! im a bit confuddled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    im a bit confuddled

hehe, you do seem a bit - but in an utterly charming and affable manner

You also seem confused about how to spell the word confused. Not to worry i shall explain now. When somebody is a good little boy/girl the fellow members will think "gosh - aren't they awesome!" and reward them with positive reputation, this will create more green gems for you, which is always good. If your bad, however, i could condem you to a lifetime of negative reputation which would create a grey or in extreme circumstances, red, gem/s.

Get it yet? If you still don't understand read the FAQ. It's good.

p.s. Why does Endorf have red gems? I think he's a nice guy!

ReputationRep:
    You also seem confused about how to spell the word confused. Not to worry i shall explain now. When somebody is a good little boy/girl the fellow members will think "gosh - aren't they awesome!" and reward them with positive reputation, this will create more green gems for you, which is always good. If your bad, however, i could condem you to a lifetime of negative reputation which would create a grey or in extreme circumstances, red, gem/s.

Get it yet? If you still don't understand read the FAQ. It's good.

p.s. Why does Endorf have red gems? I think he's a nice guy!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=littleredfrog][/QUO

i dunno he is kinda cool tho adn thanks for explaining adn i now how to spell confused i was beiong charming adn feminine!!! so lol!!! i really actually do know how to spell!!!

gimme gimme gimme some good reputation!!! lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hehe, you do seem a bit - but in an utterly charming and affable manner
    thankyou!!!

I know you can spell. Once again you're not picking up the sarcasm, shall i write it in brackets next time? You don't need to try to be sweet and femanine by spelling incorrectly though, you can just give that aura naturally.

ReputationRep:
    I know you can spell. Once again you're not picking up the sarcasm, shall i write it in brackets next time? You don't need to try to be sweet and femanine by spelling incorrectly though, you can just give that aura naturally.
    thankyou!!! i dont generally try but you cant always get that aura across!!! and i think it would be a good idea if it was in braackets (lol) heehee

Wait, something just clicked...have you ever used BBC teen forums? That might appear very random if the answer is no, so sorry if that's the case. Just i have heard he word confuzzled many times from my old days using those forums.

p.s. Now you know what rep is, don't be shy to use it!

ReputationRep:
    I hate ex's!! Im 16 broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago and have decided never to get in a relationship ever

Ever since we broke up...she's been with a few of my friends, ruined a few friendships for me, stopped me from getting close to one of her friends, and been everwhere that i used to chill with my crowd

and everytime i speak to her, she thinks she is soooo coool like shutting the phone when someone else rings her without even saying bye, or like boasting about how she went to x and y club with my classmates etc

So i havent actually gone out anywhere for a month now, mostly cause of exams and partly cause of this! i hate her with passioN!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=tis_me_lord]Wait, something just clicked...have you ever used BBC teen forums? That might appear very random if the answer is no, so sorry if that's the case. Just i have heard he word confuzzled many times from my old days using those forums.

was that a hint hint nudge nudge wink wink kinda thing??? i think it was!! and its not confuzzled its confuddled!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wait, something just clicked...have you ever used BBC teen forums? That might appear very random if the answer is no, so sorry if that's the case. Just i have heard he word confuzzled many times from my old days using those forums.

p.s. Now you know what rep is, don't be shy to use it!
    i love the word confuzzled, it makes someone sound all cute and awww

oh and on the thread topic, i hate exs, i have a reaccurring nightmare abotu every guy i've ever kissed being in the same room and it's horrible.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    I hate ex's!! Im 16 broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago and have decided never to get in a relationship ever

Ever since we broke up...she's been with a few of my friends, ruined a few friendships for me, stopped me from getting close to one of her friends, and been everwhere that i used to chill with my crowd

and everytime i speak to her, she thinks she is soooo coool like shutting the phone when someone else rings her without even saying bye, or like boasting about how she went to x and y club with my classmates etc

So i havent actually gone out anywhere for a month now, mostly cause of exams and partly cause of this! i hate her with passioN!
    dude just chill sit back and relax!!!! if she's that bad and your friends are falling out with you then MAYBE none of them are worth the effort!!

ReputationRep:
    ex's are best left to rot mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i love the word confuzzled, it makes someone sound all cute and awww

oh and on the thread topic, i hate exs, i have a reaccurring nightmare abotu every guy i've ever kissed being in the same room and it's horrible.

lou xxx
    ah bless you!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.