Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    tell you what ill send it to you in a private message!! but you ahev to tell whether you want it or not by replying to this thread!!! kay!!
    they don't need encouragement....really....*slap s tis_me_lord & JPJ's hand away*

ReputationRep:
    so are you of a small or medium build?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    so are you of a small or medium build?
    medium!! you want size of chest in a PM??

I got no PM!

Now you'll never see a picture of me, unless of course you send it soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    they don't need encouragement....really....*slap s tis_me_lord & JPJ's hand away*

hey - i'm respectable and restrained in a fashion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I got no PM!

Now you'll never see a picture of me, unless of course you send it soon.
    what i ahvent sent you a PM yet!!! amd what the hell are we going on bout pictures for??

I thought you were going to PM me. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I thought you were going to PM me. :confused:
    tell you wot ill PM you now

ReputationRep:
    how tall are you?
    5" 4

hey - i'm respectable and restrained in a fashion
    I am also respectable, and my hands are kept to myself, in a non perverted region.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    tell you wot ill PM you now
    honey how old are you? You sound very immature. Take a look at yourself, you are talking to two men you don't know about your dress/bust size and we are all laughing about it on instant messenger

ReputationRep:
    honey how old are you? You sound very immature. Take a look at yourself, you are talking to two men you don't know about your dress/bust size and we are all laughing about it on instant messenger
    i dont care
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I think you have made that very blatent

Well maybe it wasn't a good idea to have told me, i can be trusted though, i actually have a g/f - i was merely wondering. I say let teens be immature, it's the only time we can get away with it. Though i can take a hint and will calm down now!

ReputationRep:
    I think you have made that very blatent
    im proud of my chest so y cant i flaunt it?? its not liek ive got a web cam set up or nethin adn i dont run around topless so tellin people my chest size is hardly the worst thing in the world!!!!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    im proud of my chest so y cant i flaunt it?? its not liek ive got a web cam set up or nethin adn i dont run around topless so tellin people my chest size is hardly the worst thing in the world!!!!

no but it is immature and conceited. Please can you learn how to spell? You are proving my point. One more thing, is this the only way you know how to get attention on UKL?

ReputationRep:
    no but it is immature and conceited. Please can you learn how to spell? You are proving my point. One more thing, is this the only way you know how to get attention on UKL?
    nope i have a personality (oh look i can spell!! shock horror) and im not immature and definately not conceited!!!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    yes, sure, we all saw that. Well by all means don't let me interrupt your fun. after all I am having a good laugh about this with the boys on IM, and I would hate for you to spoil my fun

ReputationRep:
    yes, sure, we all saw that. Well by all means don't let me interrupt your fun. after all I am having a good laugh about this with the boys on IM, and I would hate for you to spoil my fun
    oh yeah because im NOT nasty... congratulations on your engagement!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.