Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

funny exams watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    soz if its similar to that other thread but its slightly different

for example, last year this guy in front of me sat the whole time and didnt do a tap
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    why is there a seperate thread for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    why is there a seperate thread for this?
    damn, knew it wouldnt turn out successful :cool:

Don't worry i'll contribute. My friend is actually called Gavva (his dad likes football.) Anyway, on Monday we had science and he came in totally drunk and didn't even open the papers. Then the next day we had english in the morning, in an act of freakish coincidence the moment the words "drop your pens, the exam has finished" were said he came bursting in through the doors looking determined for his C...lol good old Gavva! The sad thing is i think he has potential to pass all of his exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Don't worry i'll contribute. My friend is actually called Gavva (his dad likes football.) Anyway, on Monday we had science and he came in totally drunk and didn't even open the papers. Then the next day we had english in the morning, in an act of freakish coincidence the moment the words "drop your pens, the exam has finished" were said he came bursting in through the doors looking determined for his C...lol good old Gavva! The sad thing is i think he has potential to pass all of his exams.
    lol reminds me of this girl

My friend and i were talking through town one time with my friend girlfriend with us also, and she's a very posh person. Anyway we were walking along chatting away across a park when i hear some kind of strange moaning next to me, this is at about 9am. I look around to see Gavva lying on the floor with noo clothes on, makeup all over his face and no eyebrows looking like he has the biggest hangover ever. His first words were "eh....what? Oh. Is this your **** Dave?"

LOL! I don't think my friends girfriend took much of a liking to him!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.