how are blocks and groups organised on periodic table

Watch this thread
aran_k7
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
how are blocks and groups organised on periodic table and what trends do periodic table have?
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aran_k7)
how are blocks and groups organised on periodic table and what trends do periodic table have?
This sounds like GCSE Chemistry homework to me. Stop asking us for help, and go back to the notes you should've taken in class
KingAuthor
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Their ordered by their atomic number (protons+electrons)

Posted from TSR Mobile
KingAuthor
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)
This sounds like GCSE Chemistry homework to me. Stop asking us for help, and go back to the notes you should've taken in class
I agree, but when I did GCSE science we were given homework which did not relate to previous lessons unlike now in A levels.
Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (30)
28.04%
Take a gap year (16)
14.95%
Resit my exams (30)
28.04%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (15)
14.02%
I don't know yet (11)
10.28%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.67%

Watched Threads