what's everyone up to today? Watch

rock_climber86
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm working from home. Bored out of my mind. Listening to zen music on youtube on this laptop, and working from my work laptop

oh btw, who here can do a front lever? I did it for the first time yesterday and i'm so happy. Next goal is to do a one arm pull-up, then iron cross. Can anyone here do those?

Hope you're all having a lovely day, where ever in the world you may be!
heypusheen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm procrastinating.
I have loads of work to complete but here I am procrastinating...
damn
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eigo-Jin)
I'm procrastinating.
damn
Great, makes two of us. I'm processing the most boring invoice with the worst data quality in the history of human civilisation. So i'm procrastinating on here to help keep my cool

Edit: my student loans letter has arrived. In the last year i've paid of £913 towards it. Now I owe £21736.70, :woo: Thank you labour and tories for saddling me with so much debt. I will never be able to get a mortgage or buy a house now Also this is my debt when I was under the £3k a year fees. God help you guys under the current £9k a year system. Fees these days are outrageous! All the students in the whole country should boycott uni for a few years until the government realises we're no pushover and bring them back down again
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sitting in the uni library. Using TSR flicking through BBC news and doing work (At about a 10%/80%/10% ratio respectively).
GemmaConlin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
Sitting in the uni library. Using TSR flicking through BBC news and doing work (At about a 10%/80%/10% ratio respectively).
Exactly what I'm currently doing! Also listening to music too
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Watching Microsoft training videos Zzzzzzz
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
(Original post by SeanFM)
good to see someone on the 80 : 10 : 10 diet :teehee: (it's an extreme vegan diet for those of you who don't know what it is!) - sorry vegan humour
heypusheen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rock_climber86)
Great, makes two of us. I'm processing the most boring invoice with the worst data quality in the history of human civilisation. So i'm procrastinating on here to help keep my cool

Edit: my student loans letter has arrived. In the last year i've paid of £913 towards it. Now I owe £21736.70, :woo: Thank you labour and tories for saddling me with so much debt. I will never be able to get a mortgage or buy a house now Also this is my debt when I was under the £3k a year fees. God help you guys under the current £9k a year system. Fees these days are outrageous! All the students in the whole country should boycott uni for a few years until the government realises we're no pushover and bring them back down again

Awww, just power through it

Yes, people need to protest about how ridiculous it all is. It just discourages a whole generation from even considering going uni.
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
Awww, just power through it

Yes, people need to protest about how ridiculous it all is. It just discourages a whole generation from even considering going uni.
Oh it deffo does. my bro is smart enough for uni but is instead doing an apprenticeship because he doesn't want to be saddled with debt. It's just a sly want to socially cleanse society and keep the top jobs for those who can afford uni.
darkred
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Drinking coffee and procrastinating
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I wish I was "working" from home today. Instead I'm just "working".
Tanjida95x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Uni lectures and revision (as usual). I've already had 3 cups of coffee! :lol:
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tanjida95x)
Uni lectures and revision (as usual). I've already had 3 cups of coffee! :lol:
Woh, 3? :eek: that's mental! I only have coffee like once a month if that . I save coffees for those days when i really need them else i'll develop a tolerance towards coffee and then when I need it, it won't work :cry:
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Packing and getting ready for New York! Can't believe it is finally time to go :lol:
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
(Original post by Swanbow)
Packing and getting ready for New York! Can't believe it is finally time to go :lol:
Aww damn! Wish you were my friend! I really need to get a pair of new flip flops from america!

Have a fun trip!
pbw
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing a bit of ducking, a bit of diving and of course a bit of trolling
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
(Original post by pbw)
I'm doing a bit of ducking, a bit of diving and of course a bit of trolling
link me to a few good troll posts. Love reading a good troll post haha
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm procrastinating.
damn

Igualmente.

R.e. university tuition fee's - agreed. Far too expensive. I personally think all education should be free (I mean, what is more important in real terms to a society?)
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Aww damn! Wish you were my friend! I really need to get a pair of new flip flops from america!

Have a fun trip!
Are American flip flops generally better than British ones then?

Cheers man! I'll try my best :lol:
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 3 years ago
eating toast :cookie:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
8.13%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.71%
No, but I want to start (313)
36.87%
No, I am unable to (213)
25.09%
No, I chose not to (231)
27.21%