shilts15011
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am a nursing student, I failed my dissertation but I am allowed to redo. Can anyone suggest any home tutors in Nottingham to help me?
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Have you tried looking up various tutoring websites? There should also be dissertation helping websites out there with a quick google search
Uni Tutor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Skype name: Dissertation Manager Online

Website name: Dissertation Manager Online

How Online Dissertation Tuition can help you

A Dissertation Tutor can offer dissertation guidance, appraisal or editing service for most undergraduate and postgraduate subjects

A Dissertation Tutor can offer dissertation research help and write-up assistance for undergraduate, Masters and PhD projects

A Dissertation Tutor can offer advice, guidance and help

A Dissertation Tutor can provide valuable support and guidance that can enable students perform to the best of their abilities.

High quality tuition is delivered via Skype online tutorials

Skype screen share for documents

Help with any previously failed dissertation, thesis, proposal, help with structure and formatting

I offer academic coaching, tutoring for undergraduate and post graduate dissertations and theses.
Emmily Watson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
have you taken any help? to get it passed?? when i was on the same place i took academic help..
Last edited by Emmily Watson; 2 years ago
hajra afzal
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hey dear I know a team who help in dissertation. if you need their contact I can provide you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.84%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.05%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.29%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed