Turn on thread page Beta

Are there any shops? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are there any shops that you can't go near if you have any money otherwise you know you will end up going in a buying things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Are there any shops that you can't go near if you have any money otherwise you know you will end up going in a buying things?
    uh
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    boots. arrrgh I cant go in and spend less that £30. and River Island. I hate Topshop with a passion though. I want to look good, not look like a fashion victim.

ReputationRep:
    boots and superdrug- i always think of a lipgloss or something i want.

and music zone- damn them selling cheap cds, books, dvds and videos- i always see something.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I was in the pentagon today with £60 in my pocket and I was walking up to the bus station. Instead of passing game, as I knew I needed the money for other things, but I got drawn into game and ended up spending £25.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Harrods. I just can't get enough Krispy Kreme

ReputationRep:
    Musiczone as Lou said, its a highly adictive shop, HIFI shops tend to be dangerous spot for me as well as Quality Save.

ReputationRep:
    lets try EVERY SHOP. Especially Giselle, everytime i walk past it I end up buying something.

ReputationRep:
    What makes it even more infuriating is the fact that I never usually buy games or music, I usually just download it. For some unknown reason though, game calls to me, like the sirens did to ancient mariners.

ReputationRep:
    Greggs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Greggs.
    Yep thats another shop I always go in, it will probably shorten my life span that shop I buy so much junk in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yep thats another shop I always go in, it will probably shorten my life span that shop I buy so much junk in there.
    Greggs?
    EDIT: never mind, i know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    welcome to the world of the shopaholic.
    Game (and possibly gamestation) are the only shops I get compulsive about, it is really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    i thought krispy kremes only existed im America

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You guys are lucky, you've got that toffee apple cream cake up there. We don't have that here nearby but when I was up in Manchester for my interview I enjoyed two of those, mmm! And the price is great when you consider I'm living in the world's 7th most expensive city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    I believe Al Fayed's is the only place you can get them here. And they give you a freshly baked one free while you wait, just like in america.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    damn I haven't heard of any of those places. scotland sucks. I have to admit though I have been taken shopping to harrods a few times and loved it. I like monsoon too although its about £50 per top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    Theres one in Sydney, my uncle send them up to us and I share them with my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    damn I haven't heard of any of those places. scotland sucks. I have to admit though I have been taken shopping to harrods a few times and loved it. I like monsoon too although its about £50 per top.

true - scotland does suck, what a boring place

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.