Turn on thread page Beta

what brand of clothes do you guys wear??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am posting a poll to find out what type of brands people on here wear???

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear brands. I wear clothes, to hell with where they come from. Primark, Matalan, B-wise, it's all good for me.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes are clothes. I sometimes get my mum to buy them for me. Usually, it's just plain t-shirts or tops from Burtons or some other stores on Oxford Street. I have cash to spend but I don't see the point in paying like £50 for a pair of jeans when some £10-15 ones will do.

ReputationRep:
    thinkgeek?

ReputationRep:
    Lolz... who wears the same 'type' of clothes all the time?
    I just put on anything that looks nice (to me)

ReputationRep:
    I tend to wear Witchery, Treslie Cooper, Lisa Ho, I have a Collette Dinnigan gown, Sass and Bide, Giselle, Mister K, Eastern Pearson, Wayne Cooper, Cooper st, Tsubi mostly the Australian heavy weights. :cool: but ill also wear cheap stuff if its well made and suits my taste, can I just say, you cant go past Bonds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    I am posting a poll to find out what type of brands people on here wear???

:rolleyes:
    I had to go for surf brands because you missed out ones like FCUK and Ben Sherman, Levi's etc But only my hoodies and t-shirts are surf brands.

I'm what most people would call a fashion victim. Most of my disposable income is spent on buying relatively expensive clothes. I do try not to be one of those people that exclusively wear designer clothes and believe that they are some sort of requirement to look great but I've just got a habit.

ReputationRep:
    Nike for t-shirts, Reebok for basketball jerseys, Levi's/Wrangler/Lee for jeans.

ReputationRep:
    it depends coz if i wear tracksuit or sweatshirt or trainers or stuff like that ill wear nike/adidas/reebok! for the moment ive gt vans trainers! but if i wear jeans n girly tops i gt them from bay trading/ new look/ dorothy perkins!

ReputationRep:
    yeah tis easier for girls, i generally go for anything that looks good, happen to have miss sixty jeans and a falmer surf top on atm, but bay trading, topshop, h & m, river island etc are good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaerieLand)
    yeah tis easier for girls, i generally go for anything that looks good, happen to have miss sixty jeans and a falmer surf top on atm, but bay trading, topshop, h & m, river island etc are good.
    Agreed, although I do hestitate to buy a pair of FCUK jeans if they're not on sale <wince>.

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys have Wheels and Doll Baby over there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Do you guys have Wheels and Doll Baby over there?
    Uh uh, though I could just be being brand blind

We have roxy, O'neil, Quiksilver, voodoo Dolls, Ripcurl, Animal. though I suspect most of them originate from the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Uh uh, though I could just be being brand blind

We have roxy, O'neil, Quiksilver, voodoo Dolls, Ripcurl, Animal. though I suspect most of them originate from the US.
    Im the kind of person who leaves surf wear at the beach. So my collection of that stuff is pretty limited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im the kind of person who leaves surf wear at the beach. So my collection of that stuff is pretty limited.
    Sorry not serious surfware, just fitted t-shirts with quirky logos slapped across.

ReputationRep:
    I wear a mixture, Republic and Kensington Freak often sell a range of reasonably priced clothes and I go there quite a bit.

When I have a bit more cash or when it's not me buying it, or in the sales, I will get FCUK stuff and stuff from USC. The more expense stuff that I tend to buy is Diesel and Ted Baker - but I nearly always buy that in the sales.

ReputationRep:
    im still trying to lose weight so im not going shopping til i do...then i plan 2 buy some serious nice stuff, but, rite now i just wear topshop mainly! occasionally with a bit of river island, oasis and that thrown in...mainly high street stuff!

ReputationRep:
    oo...i wear french connection and republic 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops1)
    oo...i wear french connection and republic 2
    It's great isn't it, lol. I can remember Republic had a 5 items for £60 thing on in their Winter sale, quite good stuff as well.

Nobody mentioned Next - and that has to be the most packed shop I have ever seen in the sales, outside of the department stores. Next is quite good and reasonably priced. Gap is okay, but I don't like the jeans there and think that their coats are way over priced.

Oh, for shoes I go to a range of places but the mens shoes in Shelleys are quite good.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.