Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what brand of clothes do you guys wear??? watch

ReputationRep:
    M&S cheap :eek: !?

ReputationRep:
    yey, i like republic. Not so keen on Next though, can never find anything that fits properly. Gap isn't so good for women i think, although i do have a nice 3-quarter length shirt from there.

ReputationRep:
    i "tend to wear" any clothes i like that look good and i can afford. Sometimes i will be in a silly mood and pay ludicrous amounts of money for something but most of the time i just browse sale stands, and i've had some good buys from oxfam too. soooo can't really fill in any poll answers.

ReputationRep:
    I live off clothes from H&M and Primark. No point wasting good money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    I live off clothes from H&M and Primark. No point wasting good money.
    I'd die without H&M, all my basics are from there.

ReputationRep:
    Uniqlo is okay for basic stuff as well.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to get really bog standard ordinary stuff (the "Gap" effect) and mix'n'match until you get an effect just like any designer thing, but for a six-thousandth of the price! Although I do have a soft spot for a few Mambo bits... :rolleyes:

Go me.

I probably wear clothes from all the above catagories, except the last one, in roughly equal amounts,

Like Huntroyde said, M&S is not particularly cheap - probably more expensive than all the other catagories apart from the first. It's just more conventional, good quality stuff as opposed to designer.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.