Why does Maths make me so angry??? Watch

shantelle8300
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am just trying to do some revision for Maths so I can I can sit the Uni Maths test.
As I got an D in my GCSE days (I'm now planning to be a mature student) I need to sit this test in order to be able to start my degree, but doing this maths revision is really frustrating me.
A year ago I took a learn direct maths course which I gained a level 1 certificate in. Maths is not my favorite subject but at times I've have found it enjoyable.
But this time I'm finding difficult and its making me feel tearful and angry. I have everything pinned on the test so I can start this degree, and being an mature student I feel time is running out.
I have Three months left til the test and I feel anxious.
Sorry to rant but I really do hate maths.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shantelle8300)
I am just trying to do some revision for Maths so I can I can sit the Uni Maths test.
As I got an D in my GCSE days (I'm now planning to be a mature student) I need to sit this test in order to be able to start my degree, but doing this maths revision is really frustrating me.
A year ago I took a learn direct maths course which I gained a level 1 certificate in. Maths is not my favorite subject but at times I've have found it enjoyable.
But this time I'm finding difficult and its making me feel tearful and angry. I have everything pinned on the test so I can start this degree, and being an mature student I feel time is running out.
I have Three months left til the test and I feel anxious.
Sorry to rant but I really do hate maths.
:console: You are under a lot of pressure and things can get quite stressful.

There is still some time left until the exam so get some practice in, but take breaks and reward yourself as well. If the uni test has past papers, look at them, attempt them seriously (under exam conditions), check where you're going wrong and work on those areas.
A5ko
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe you have a cross-section?
shantelle8300
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
:console: You are under a lot of pressure and things can get quite stressful.

There is still some time left until the exam so get some practice in, but take breaks and reward yourself as well. If the uni test has past papers, look at them, attempt them seriously (under exam conditions), check where you're going wrong and work on those areas.
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.58%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (484)
22.2%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.61%

Watched Threads