bellalalaxo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I put my AS results on my UCAS page (I haven't sent it yet) but I'm retaking one or two of the modules at AS (I got an A and a C so it lead to a B, I'm retaking the C). Do I put the results there or put them as pending as they might change?

I saw someone talking about this and it really confused me, I'm sending my application this week so if anyone could help me that would be great thanks ^.^
WinterDucky
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUp-WNKThFI
bellalalaxo
Rep:
?
Thank you do you know what to do if I'm unsure about a retake? My teacher thinks I should do it to increase UMS but I am unsure and want to see how I cope with A2 first
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bellalalaxo)
Thank you do you know what to do if I'm unsure about a retake? My teacher thinks I should do it to increase UMS but I am unsure and want to see how I cope with A2 first
The exams officer at my college said that the highest grade counts anyway, so focus on your A2 subjects and whatever time you have left can be used for revising for retakes
bellalalaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by emiloujess)
The exams officer at my college said that the highest grade counts anyway, so focus on your A2 subjects and whatever time you have left can jbe used for revising for retakes
thank you ^.^ I meant what do I put on my UCAS in this case?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
thank you ^.^ I meant what do I put on my UCAS in this case?
Ah, right.If you're resitting you have to enter the AS qualification twice - once with your grade and again as a pending grade for the 2016 exams. Put it in anyway, you won't lose anything.
ivybridge
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You need to make a solid choice first then and then list te AS subject again on UCAS and write "pending".
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I put my AS results on my UCAS page (I haven't sent it yet) but I'm retaking one or two of the modules at AS (I got an A and a C so it lead to a B, I'm retaking the C). Do I put the results there or put them as pending as they might change?

I saw someone talking about this and it really confused me, I'm sending my application this week so if anyone could help me that would be great thanks ^.^
Hey,

I repeated AS History after getting a B in it, so on my UCAS I put down all my AS grades plus an extra AS History with pending.
bellalalaxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Airmed)
Hey,

I repeated AS History after getting a B in it, so on my UCAS I put down all my AS grades plus an extra AS History with pending.
Thank you :3 Quick question: did you put down the following years date for it and do we have to put down our A2's as pending? I've heard different things from different people. And if I put down a retake but change my mind after the application is sent does that matter?
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you :3 Quick question: did you put down the following years date for it and do we have to put down our A2's as pending? I've heard different things from different people. And if I put down a retake but change my mind after the application is sent does that matter?
I put down the following year.

Originally I had 4 A2s down, but when I dropped one, I spoke to UCAS and they amended my application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (66)
17.55%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (108)
28.72%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (142)
37.77%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.77%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.19%

Watched Threads