Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does any one here have any notes for unit 4 and unit 5 for Aqa computing, as i am really stuck with the revision and done no work. Pls help

ReputationRep:
    Nemesis............as in Resident evil 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Nemesis............as in Resident evil 3?
    Well not really i just made the name up, i only played resident eveil 1 and that was time back. Halo is the best game

Any help pls.

ReputationRep:
    Im afraid the teaching for Computing A level is **** nation wide

Im in a position where we havent been taught module 4 at all.. she just went through a summary on power point, NOT WHAT I CALL TEACHING.

IM screwed, your best bet is just do the past papers available at www.aqa.org.uk

Use the answers like a revision guide, thats what im oding for module 5 retake.... i got 50/90 last time, its a damn conspiracy

What a **** subject, i urge everybody doing GCSE's NOT to take it, you dont even need it to do comp sci degree

Biggest waste of time EVER

The exams are written by people who probably dont even use Computers, its like they just got it out of a text book and made up some god damn awful questions.

"Explain why this school needs a Finger print scanner in their library"

Find me a school that has a finger print scanner then ill shut up

The questions are so random and awful, something needs to be done, terrorist attack AQA computing headquarters or something, i dont care. Someone has to put a stop to them

ReputationRep:
    Saying that, in like 10 days its no longer my problem

ReputationRep:
    If I had known how bad Computing would become during the last year, I would have not said "I started, so I'll finish".

You best bet is probably go through your text book word by word for some 20 times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    If I had known how bad Computing would become during the last year, I would have not said "I started, so I'll finish".

You best bet is probably go through your text book word by word for some 20 times.
    i got few text books like letts Revsion guide but i dont them any help as. but does any one know any site which might help me out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friday13th)
    Im afraid the teaching for Computing A level is **** nation wide

"Explain why this school needs a Finger print scanner in their library"

Find me a school that has a finger print scanner then ill shut up
    Mine does, its great, very high tech. When I'm being library assistant though, I don't like letting people touch it in case they break it...

We get good computing teaching in our school, I got an A last year.

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone

im glad everyones finding computing ****. because i am too.

crap teaching, crap subject.

NEVER NEVER TAKE IT IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING IT

ReputationRep:
    Computing's an excellent subject.

Admittedly, the teaching can be a bit shady at times, but if you have a passion for the subject it's basically an easy AS (and possibly A-) Level to get.

ReputationRep:
    have u got any notes for Computing Alevel, for unit 4 and 5

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.