lol

(Original post by dazya999)
    I agree with Dazya
    word.

(Original post by DazYa911)
    word.
    I want to be just like you when I grow up

i don't care how it works - she is an overseas student PERIOD and i'm not the one who is in desire need for physics past papers, days before his exam :/
    :confused:
    i don't have the markscheme...big deal lol, you're pathetic, physics doesnt even relate to this thread. and no she isnt classed as an overseas student if she has lived here for more than 3 yrs, you just say that cuz shes oriental you ******. There are loads of brits of different colours/features than whites...you're a member of the BNP arent you.
    Goodbye ignored person.

(Original post by CoolDude13)
    :confused:
    i don't have the markscheme...big deal lol, you're pathetic, physics doesnt even relate to this thread. and no she isnt classed as an overseas student if she has lived here for more than 3 yrs, you just say that cuz shes oriental you ******. There are loads of brits of different colours/features than whites...you're a member of the BNP arent you.
    Goodbye ignored person.
    i thought i was ignored on the last post you replied with :/

no, i prefer conservative/lib dems actually, and how do you know she has lived here for more than 3 years?

" i'm a member of the BNP " typical...... sterotypical views

ReputationRep:
    lol well if i'm wrong, why the hell do they class them as overseas in the first place?

do they class them as overseas if they are from another country such as hong kong? of course they do silly!
    I stick by my above comment.

This message is hidden because DazYa911 is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
    hehehehhe yay

i thought i was ignored on the last post you replied with :/

no, i prefer conservative/lib dems actually, and how do you know she has lived here for more than 3 years?

" i'm a member of the BNP " typical...... sterotypical views
    Do not be distressed DazYa. They do not understand you as I do

(Original post by CoolDude13)
    This message is hidden because DazYa911 is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
    hehehehhe yay
    shh

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thanks to all the peeps who stuck up for me . Dazya's low IQ is rather amusing though, you'll have to admit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Haha, thanks to all the peeps who stuck up for me . Dazya's low IQ is rather amusing though, you'll have to admit :rolleyes:
    Hey, btw I had probs with imperial not replying to emails. I would try to call em =) Of course you are a home student. I wish you all the best at Imperial...

regards!!

stuck up for you? alls i basically said was its not my fault they classed you as an overseas student!

ReputationRep:
    stuck up for you? alls i basically said was its not my fault they classed you as an overseas student!
    Actually if you read back, you were saying that they classed me as an overseas student because I was of oriental descent :rolleyes: Their arguements were targeted at your mistaken facts, not you as a person.

Actually if you read back, you were saying that they classed me as an overseas student because I was of oriental descent :rolleyes: Their arguements were targeted at your mistaken facts, not you as a person.
    are you of british nationality? no, i am right, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    what do you think the word nationality means?

ReputationRep:
    mysticmin, i think was born here. if not, shes been here more than 3 years. therefore she is entitled to home student entitlements.

if you want to say that because she has oriental blood then shes an overseas student then so are you. in fact the entire population of the uk is. there was no indigenous population, and TRUE english people (linked to the first people to land here) are VERY rare. so, youd better start paying overseas fees too, then huh>?

(Original post by kikzen)
    mysticmin, i think was born here. if not, shes been here more than 3 years. therefore she is entitled to home student entitlements.

if you want to say that because she has oriental blood then shes an overseas student then so are you. in fact the entire population of the uk is. there was no indigenous population, and TRUE english people (linked to the first people to land here) are VERY rare. so, youd better start paying overseas fees too, then huh>?
    if what you say is true, why is she paying the extra costs?

(Original post by Speciez99)
    what do you think the word nationality means?
    look mate, im not even going to start with you - you dont even know how to do simple physics questions yet you're hoping to read the subject at Durham

ReputationRep:
    [email protected] thread Dazya.. I think you know your wrong but you have to fight the corner you've been backed into.

It was obviously a mistake on Imperial's part.. she won't have to pay it- but I can understand it must be frustrating to have it changed etc.

(Original post by Elle)
    [email protected] thread Dazya.. I think you know your wrong but you have to fight the corner you've been backed into.

It was obviously a mistake on Imperial's part.. she won't have to pay it- but I can understand it must be frustrating to have it changed etc.
    i don't think i'm wrong: she is chinese

to further this, i don't see where she said that she had been living in the UK for more than 3 years

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.