Bleeding after masturbating

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I masturbated 30 minutes ago and now i'm suddenly bleeding dark blood and it's not stopping. This has never happened before and i'm scared it's something serious. I haven't scratched down there or inserted my finger into my vagina. What's going on?
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Omg, i haven't broken my hymen have i :cry2:
User947387
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sometimes orgasm causes contractions of the uterus which may result in slight bleeding or even starting your period if you are due for it.
It is not "normal" to produce blood when masturbating, but if the high levels of excitement or climax produces some, then it was something inside waiting for muscular contractions... not a problem from masturbating.

See your doctor or GYN to get a complete exam if this is continuing.
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
(Original post by apronedsamurai)
Sometimes orgasm causes contractions of the uterus which may result in slight bleeding or even starting your period if you are due for it.
It is not "normal" to produce blood when masturbating, but if the high levels of excitement or climax produces some, then it was something inside waiting for muscular contractions... not a problem from masturbating.

See your doctor or GYN to get a complete exam if this is continuing.
My period was two weeks ago so it can't be. I'm too scared to go to the toilet and check again. What if it's something really serious.

Ok, i will.
User947387
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My period was two weeks ago so it can't be. I'm too scared to go to the toilet and check again. What if it's something really serious.

Ok, i will.
Try and not get too freaked out by it, and don't be ashamed/embarrassed to say to the doctor how it happened.

Take care of yourself, hope it all works out.
Advertisement
TONI1988
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you find out what was the cause of the problem. Can I get some follow up on the matter please
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You mentioned your Hymen.
If you have just broken it, there will be some blood.
But if you are worried get it checked out with your Gp.
Advertisement
Tori14
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I was masturbating and everything was going like normal and i saw blood on my fingers and my stomach was really hurting (but everywhere not just were my uterus is). so i went to the bathroom and it looks like im on my period and i still have 11 days till i start mine. Im really worried because my mom and my sister both have Cysts growing in there uterus. My mom had to get her uterus removed and i have all the symptoms. Im scared it might have something to do with that a d i dont know what to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (52)
61.18%
No (33)
38.82%

Watched Threads