The Student Room Group

What do you eat for breakfast?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lilGem
at uni: granola, greek yoghurt, honey and some fruit

at home (if cycling): protein shake- peanut butter cup flavour
if not cycling then bacon or sausage sandwich

Yum :smile: i had granola, yoghurt honey and fruit this week but I think i over did it with the fruit and it just did not react well with my stomach... body shock XD
The next-door neighbours :troll:
Tea and toast
Cooked breakfast (sausage, beans, eggs, etc) and usually 2/3 pieces of fruit most days.
I bought a blend active recently so I'm really keen on making smoothies for breakfast for days I'm in a bit of a hurry. I bung in som bananas, berries, oats, protein powder, almond milk and spinach, whizz it up, blam ready to go.
I don't lol
Normally a bagel with jam or peanut butter. If I'm feeling particularly hungry sometimes I'll make myself a Quorn sausage sandwich.
I shove a pan au chocolat in the microwave for 10 seconds ready to eat, as chances are I'm running late.
milk
Spinach omelette, with half an avocado and a slice of bread with peanut butter. Maybe a sliced tomato on the side. :biggrin: Healthy, filling noms. :sogood:
Reply 50
No breakfast for me. Sometimes porridge
I usually skip breakfast as I feel queasy in the morning if I eat. I need to train my body into eating breakfast!

Edit: it's probably worth adding that I've always felt slightly nauseous in the mornings since I was a child - so it's not morning sickness or anything :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
heard what Dwayne Johnson eats for breakfast? - porridge and STEAK! (yes, i said steak!)

I have oat-so-simple, and 3 hard boiled eggs (most of the time).
(edited 8 years ago)
Training days - 3 pancakes
Rest days - 2 eggs and bread

Dat uni life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
A wholemeal toasted bagel with avacado and salmon. I always remember to upload it to instagram with a variety of hashtags.
Reply 55
60g of Oats, a banana tablespoon of almond butter, 2 scoops of whey protein, teaspoon of flaxseed, ice cubes, 450 lactofree milk and a teaspoon of coffee powder blend it up.
I can't really stomach breakfast of a morning usually leaves me feeling nauseous but this is my go to!
Reply 56
Eggs, Toast, and Bacon are always a great way to go. You can makes eggs so many different ways that it will help keep it different and not the same old meal everyday.
Original post by Hevachan
I need healthy, filling breakfast ideas that are warm.
Problem.. porridge makes me gag..
Help :biggrin: what do you have?

Gonna get a card but, your mum. After waiting in line.
Reply 58
Pussy
3 eggs
2 brown toasts
Porridge
I eat this more or less every day.

Quick Reply

Latest