This discussion is closed.
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bean4ian)
....also, my mum caught me brushing my teeth with hair removal cream once...i thought it was toothpaste that tasted funny!
:eek: what does it taste like?
Sianabanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I used to make shoes out of cardboard
I used to think pigs lived on balconies.

My god, I was a strange kid. To top it all off, I had a bit of an afro.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hehe, my big brother used to pretend he had invisible shoes when we on holiday and then one day he said i couldn't have a pair, but they'd be too big and i was so excited. and i really believed i had invisble shoes.

oh and there was the time i thought muscles (as in the shellfish) had legs so could walk (well duh) and i was on a beach and i had this plasticy necklace on and when i was running around it twisted onto my back and i ran along the beach screaming 'i've got a muscle on my back' while my mum and grandma cried with laughter (how cruel) and now they tell it to all my friends and my dada swears he will tell it if i get married.

lou xxx
Sianabanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh, and my little sister thought baby horses were called hoofs. She's so special.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (54)
43.55%
Take exams next summer (24)
19.35%
Change uni choice through clearing (30)
24.19%
Apply to uni next year instead (13)
10.48%
I'm not applying to university (3)
2.42%

Watched Threads