City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Uni 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by icanseethemoon
i'm applying for that course as well and received an offer a couple of days ago!! i also went on an accommodation tour yesterday and a student there said that some of the best accommodation for that particular course was fenton house and victoria halls as they were nearby. have you managed to register with accommodation yet because its not allowing me atm?:confused:

Congrats! :smile: Ah ok, that's useful to know. Did you find the accommodation tour helpful? I haven't attempted to register yet
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
HELPPP I applied to sheffield hallam and got emails from them giving me my student I.D for accomodation but on ucas it doesnt say they have given me an offer? I'm really confused, do I have an offer from them or not?
Original post by emmalh98
Congrats! :smile: Ah ok, that's useful to know. Did you find the accommodation tour helpful? I haven't attempted to register yet

Yeah it was! The student guides take you around one of the accommodations and you can ask questions and everything so that was really useful. I'd recommend going on one!
Reply 83
Hi, confirmed my offer for English lit. Anybody else applied for that?
Reply 84
Anyone thinking of applying to forge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Reply 86

Oh cool, I'll be too I'm just waiting to hear back for an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87

I will be too
Criminology and Sociology!
Are you studying that too?!
Reply 91
Original post by Elmopeat

I'll be studying public relations and media

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Oh right, I'll be doing English literature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
To all the people with offers from Sheffield Hallam - how long did you have to wait between applying and getting the offer and when did you apply? (:
Original post by reguy1
To all the people with offers from Sheffield Hallam - how long did you have to wait between applying and getting the offer and when did you apply? (:

hi, I think it depends on which course your applying for and when you applied as some have to hold interviews. I applied around late November and got a reply early December! So not that long for me but I think it just depends on which course and when you first applied tbh. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by icanseethemoon
hi, I think it depends on which course your applying for and when you applied as some have to hold interviews. I applied around late November and got a reply early December! So not that long for me but I think it just depends on which course and when you first applied tbh. Hope this helps :smile:

I know it varies depending on certain factors (this is my second time attending uni and going through the awful application process!) I just have to fill out a bunch of forms at the moment and I need to note down when I expect to get the offer through - plus it helps me be less nervous if I know roughly when to expect it (:
Original post by reguy1

hi! i applied for computer science on a monday in mid-december. by friday lunchtime i had an offer! so they were very good and i was impressed. :smile: i hope you get your offer soon!!!
I've applied for marketing x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? I've applied for Victoria Hall and Fenton House!
What made you apply for those 2? Can you only apply for accommodation once you get all your uni offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending