Sophie_15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My extended project qualification question is "Are rewards motivational" but I don't know how to start off my introduction! can anyone help x
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sophie_15)
My extended project qualification question is "Are rewards motivational" but I don't know how to start off my introduction! can anyone help x
When I did my EPQ, I set out my introduction in paragraphs like this:

Paragraph 1: Introduction to the essay topic: "The question I am researching is (title of essay). The aim of my project is to research.... to find out....."
Paragraph 2: Brief description of resources to be used during research: "Sources of information I will use to aid my research include..." (this is easier to do when you've finished the essay).
Paragraph 3: Brief description of how the essay is structured. Basically this describes what you've done, e.g. an overall introduction to the topic being researched, what's discussed in the main part of the essay, and what's in your conclusion. (Again, this is easier to write after you've finished the essay).

I hope this helps
Sophie_15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thank you so much! That actually really helps, I think I might use that structure.
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sophie_15)
Thank you so much! That actually really helps, I think I might use that structure.
I'm glad you found it useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)