The Student Room Group

will i be able to go to a uni?

i want to go to a good university like kings, UCL, imperial, Birmingham and Manchester to study business management. I don't really have any good qualifications due to personal problems. im 19 at the moment and i don't want to be 26/27/28 when i graduate.

these are my qualifications:
gcse maths - D
gcse english - D
ocr ict - pass
btec level 2 science - pass
btec level 2 travel and tourism - pass
btec level 2 hospitalitry and catering - pass
btec level 1 media - pass

im not happy with any of these. im currently studying btec level 3 business with maths & english at gcse; do i have any chance of getting in to any of those unis?

if not which route can i take a-levels, access etc.
Original post by fasial96.
i want to go to a good university like kings, UCL, imperial, Birmingham and Manchester to study business management. I don't really have any good qualifications due to personal problems. im 19 at the moment and i don't want to be 26/27/28 when i graduate.

these are my qualifications:
gcse maths - D
gcse english - D
ocr ict - pass
btec level 2 science - pass
btec level 2 travel and tourism - pass
btec level 2 hospitalitry and catering - pass
btec level 1 media - pass

im not happy with any of these. im currently studying btec level 3 business with maths & english at gcse; do i have any chance of getting in to any of those unis?

if not which route can i take a-levels, access etc.

Possibly a Foundation course - some universities have them for people who haven't got the right qualifications.
Reply 2
I think you'll be able to get into university however maybe not a 'good' one you've mentioned above. You could possibly look into other uni's (as many offer good courses with good reputation) or yeah, a foundation course and a uni which suits you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not a high ranked uni however there is more to university than their reputation so look at other unis lower down the table

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest