The Student Room Group

Reapplying but keeping deferred place?

Is it possible to keep a deferred confirmed place at university, but create a new UCAS profile and apply to 5 different universities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
no i don't think you can because your application would be considered still active so you'll have to withdraw your application in order to apply again
It's actually illegal to do so.
Original post by Exceptional
Is it possible to keep a deferred confirmed place at university, but create a new UCAS profile and apply to 5 different universities?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it isn't.
And ID numbers link up as well.
I'm not privy to the ins and out of it, but there is a mechanism by which they can match them up, and is the reason why you can reuse your old PS without getting flagged for plagiarism.
I m not sure how they did it, but my track number from 2013 and my one for 2015 ending up being the same so they were somehow linked after sending off my application even though many of my personal details had changed since.
I think my apply id's were different yes
Original post by claireestelle
I m not sure how they did it, but my track number from 2013 and my one for 2015 ending up being the same so they were somehow linked after sending off my application even though many of my personal details had changed since.
Same here

Quick Reply

Latest