love Katy***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Thanx Katy
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
This is to all the people panicing and worrying about clearing. Theres no poi nt getting yourself in a tizz because no matter how hard you stress or pray theres nothing you can do about those results now. Best thing you can do for yourself is to prepare numbers to call on the day just incase. Any way who says any of you will need to go through clearing? And those who do then they deserve their results and just accept going to another university. Things in life happen for a reason and if the elevator to success is broken, then take the stairs. Good luck every body. My E-mail address is [email protected] ...if anyone wants to panic with me on the day....hey i'm only human.

p.s To those thinking of logging on to "track pogress" at 12:01 its not really helpful to the nerves...you might know wether you get rejected from the uni's but you wont know what grades you did acctually get so you'll might have nightmares of 3 U's .
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This thread seems to have been resurrected but if anyone’s still interested there is a scan of the flyer on my website and more info about what came in the UCAS pre-results letter
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads