The Student Room Group

The Law part of my degree is fine...

It's the minor part I'm having difficulties with! Anyone else not doing straight Law find that the minor area of their LLB is troubling them? In my case, it's a Health Policy and Management (even sounds like a load of waffle) assignment due in on Thursday. I'm in my final year and everything has went well so far but this module is causing me much trouble and strife!
Don't think you'll find much help with that in the Law forum!
Wasn't so much looking for help just wonder whether any other Law students were having more difficulties with the other part of their degree.
Reply 4
I have to say, that I don't think that you will find that many people on TSR that i) are in the same position as you (most people are just doing straight law) ii) that are experiencing the same problems as you (because they are likely to have deviated from choosing other law modules in preference to electives that they know (or are very sure) they are likely to enjoy and perform well on.
So that we finish with a QLD we have a very limited choice of modules - especially in the Government part. No worries anyway.
I'm doing law and Management and I'm hating the management side to my degree and finding some of the modules difficult (especially economics). Just hang in there - It'll work out in the end.
I'm doing law with 'south east asian law' (which just means I take a load of international modules and avoid striahgt singaporean law, lol)... and I have to say both bits are good. The second part involves a year in Singapore though, which is always a bonus!

Latest

Trending

Trending