Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone Got Law Module -concepts Of Law? watch

ReputationRep:
    man i just realised that im gonna have to learn this f'd up module coz i didnt understand it in class. where the hell is everyone getting there notes and information from, the DIana Roe criminal law book doesnt even cover the damn module, and the A2 book by jimmy oriordan is too thin on the topic itll probably get me a d/e. what are ur lots sources of info? help appreciated

ReputationRep:
    www.lawteacher.net

If I remember correctly from doing A2 levels last year, it's a discussion based paper?

You get a choice of questions though, so if you let me know which area you did in class, I might be able to provide you with some condensed materials and notes that got me an A.

Tim.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.