University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello!

Welcome to the Ask Chester thread

If you have any questions please get in touch. You might have questions about our courses, campuses, student life or accommodation. Ask away!

We look forward to hearing from you
tossin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=University of Chester;59964325]Hello!

Hello, does getting a fee assesment form from Chester mean you might be offered an admission or not. Thanks
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
[QUOTE=tossin;69192628]
(Original post by University of Chester)
Hello!

Hello, does getting a fee assesment form from Chester mean you might be offered an admission or not. Thanks
Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you please fill in the Ask Chester form on our website and we'll make sure your question is answered.

https://www1.chester.ac.uk/ask-chester
Brandonj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Room available
Cheaper than booking direct £100 deposit PAID
Towpath, bronze plus ensuite balcony
NEW STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
10 minute walk to Parkgate Road campus and 20 minute walk to Queen’s Park campus
emigla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I have just received an invitation for a nursing interview, however on the Nursing Preference Form it says that mental health nursing is only avaible in September in
the Warrington campus and I applied to do mental health nursing in the Riverside
campus so wanted to check this was correct?
collegestudent16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by University of Chester)
Hello!

If you have any questions please get in touch. You might have questions about our courses, campuses, student life or accommodation. Ask away!

We look forward to hearing from you
Have maths bsc students been able to do master's degrees at oxford or cambridge?
EBurlton
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello!!! Have no idea what to expect honestly, what kind of furniture/supplies do you get when you move into halls? I'm assuming bed, desk and wardrobe? (fingers crossed) and I've heard some unis give kitchen stuff too?
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by EBurlton)
Hello!!! Have no idea what to expect honestly, what kind of furniture/supplies do you get when you move into halls? I'm assuming bed, desk and wardrobe? (fingers crossed) and I've heard some unis give kitchen stuff too?
Hello EBurlton

It depends which accommodation you're allocated as to what's included. We'd recommend waiting until you find out which accommodation you have been allocated until buying anything. For instance most rooms are have single beds, but there's a couple of properties that have queen sized beds. Normally you get a desk, storage space etc. Whether you'll need kitchen equipment again depends on your accommodation allocation. Once you have been allocated your accommodation, our accommodation team will send out more information detailing what's provided and what to bring with you.

Hope that helps.
EBurlton
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have another super random question!!! Do your lecture halls generally have plugs for laptops/etc? I'm bringing a laptop with me but I'm really worried about battery life and being able to take notes on my laptop without it dying!!
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
In some of the smaller lecture and seminar rooms you will be able to find plug sockets, but unfortunately in the larger lecture theatres you may struggle to find a suitable plug socket.
(Original post by EBurlton)
I have another super random question!!! Do your lecture halls generally have plugs for laptops/etc? I'm bringing a laptop with me but I'm really worried about battery life and being able to take notes on my laptop without it dying!!
Abbie K
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi im thinking of doing dance in Chester but I'm just wondering/curious to know what the hours are like for the lectures like how many dance lectures do you have in a day and how long do they last usually
beyant singh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My Skype interview done 2nd January 2020 but university not give feedback
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (145)
30.02%
No (338)
69.98%

Watched Threads