english controlled assessment help asap

Watch
username1812697
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
ahh tomorrow is planning for an inspector calls and im really nervous cos i dont know what to write and how to structure it please help me give ideas on wat to write asap and here is the question:
how does priestley present ideas of the inspector on society...
summat like that anyways!
FaisalNaeem03
Report 5 years ago
I never did my controlled assessment on Inspector calls. I did mine on Blood Brothers and Romeo and Juliet.
Amanzk_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by skhan99)
ahh tomorrow is planning for an inspector calls and im really nervous cos i dont know what to write and how to structure it please help me give ideas on wat to write asap and here is the question:
how does priestley present ideas of the inspector on society...
summat like that anyways!
Hey, I've done an inspector calls is the question, How does Priestley resolve the clash between private and public responsibility in An Inspector calls? If not I can still help if you want? Have you wrote anything?
username1812697
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Amanzk_)
Hey, I've done an inspector calls is the question, How does Priestley resolve the clash between private and public responsibility in An Inspector calls? If not I can still help if you want? Have you wrote anything?

hiya not exactly but kind of...but yeh we have planned it today thing is I don't know how to structure it and where to start!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (419)
56.62%
I don't have everything I need (321)
43.38%

Watched Threads